Martino

Reaction score
This tactic is working wonders for me, in the lowest Danish league. It makes my Vejgaard team play like Barca. I've been struggling to find a decent tactic in this save until I came up with this. I've tried several tactics from this forum but none of them really clicked. This one does. Its a rework of the Moonshine tactic, which was a Libero tactic which was vulnarable to crosses. This one isnt. Beating teams 8-0 away eventhough I'm mediapredicted to finish last.

GK SWEEPER KEEPER. Command area and one on ones are probably most important.

DEFENSIVE FULLBACKS. Just needs to be a good defensive player. That's kinda it. If you have PPM like gets forward whenever possible it will make them more involved offensively but makes the tactic more vulnarable to counter. Your decision.

CENTRAL DEFENDER(COVER) Pacey centerbacks is a plus.

CENTRAL DEFENDER(COVER) Pacey centerbacks is a plus

DEFENSIVE MID(SUP) Your ballwinning defensive midfielder but helps if he has some deep lying playmaking skills. PPMs could be Tries killerballs often. Sets tempo.

CENTRAL MID LEFT (ATT) Needs vision, finishing and and overall skill. PPM Tries killerballs often.

CENTRL MID RIGHT (ATT) Needs pace, off the ball and finishing as he gets one on ones with keeper. Alot of PPMs comes to mind so see what fits your team best.

ENGANCHE Needs overall class and finishing. Pace is great too. I use a striker/targetman player atm and it works great.

SHADOWSTRIKERS Here you use your surplus strikers/wingers/Inside forwards. Dribble is great as well as off the ball and finishing. PPMs could be runs with ball often, runs down left or right flank(depends on which side he plays), moves into channel.

Tweaks are of course welcome.

Nevermind I'm second in the league, as I've been working on this tactic.

OPP INSTRUCTIONS. NO OIs
ORIGINAL TACTIC HERE But please try tweaked version first as i think its a bit better overall
http://www.mediafire.com/file/v3x813z8k1numaj/SOFFYROAD_5FA5CB02-3310-4E2D-B67C-045287500B30.fmf

UPDATED THE TACTIC. See download link below. If you're a big team then maybe change mentality from defensive to standard or control. But defensive is best for low league underdogs team.

DOWNLOAD TWEAKED VERSION https://www.mediafire.com/?hwdb44c5zy3m756

View attachment 115082View attachment 114934

Last edited:
Been testing the tactic some more and I might end up changing the enganche to an offensive mid(attack) with runs into channels and shoot less and dribble less.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Exciting you conceded 4 goals against freiburg ?Thats a pretty strong squad you got there too mind you.. Not excited...teams like freiburg and celtic I think I can get results like that on my own tactic..

I'm adressing the very same problem. Working on a more defensive solid tweak version. So far it looks VERY promising

Last edited:
General Training and Match Preparation please ?

General Training and Match Preparation please ?

I like to switch it around a bit. Balanced, offensive, team cohesion. Match Preparation is the same as I dont really believe that there is only one way to a succesful tactic. It depends where your team is lacking.

But if youre a big team then maybe the original version is the way to go, or use the tweaked one but with standard or control mentality. Made the defensive one to fit my low league team

Last edited:
That it is mentality for small team?

Maybe change to standard when you're the big favorite. But if the defensive mentality gets you the win then no need to change. 1-0 can be solid if the opponent doesn't have any real chances.

Maybe change to standard when you're the big favorite. But if the defensive mentality gets you the win then no need to change. 1-0 can be solid if the opponent doesn't have any real chances.

Other party, lost 3-1 to the 44th past in standart voila in the end ....View attachment 114803

i don't understand sorry. Did you change mentality from standard to defensive or the other way around?

yes defensive from standard

I think I do not have the right players because I score little with the ss and moc

yes defensive from standard

I think I do not have the right players because I score little with the ss and moc

Just what I thought. For bigger clubs standard mentality will probably work better.