Sofiane Feghouli (talented youngster) AMC/L

l33tshane

Reaction score
anyone know how good he comes a few seasons in? plays for my celtic team, cost quite a bit as a youngster and looks quite promising. also marc crosas for celtic if anyone knows about him.

Plays for Villa on my game. Always scores scorchers against me. He looks like a real quality player!

I have him at Portsmouth and I'm just entering 2012/2013 season and I've had since 2008. The first three seasons he didn't really hold down a place in the starting 11, but I used him a lot from the bench by the end of the 2nd season.

But by the end of the third season he had just abount cemented the AMC position as his own and he has been pretty good for me since. On his good days he can dribble he ball round anyone and can put some superb passes through the oppositions defence. However he can be a little inconsistent at times. But then again he doesn't seem out of his depth with my team who have just won the champions cup and he is now a regualar starter in the French National team.

So I say hes worth keeping hold of, try putting him on loan if you can spare him so he gets some first team football.

went to celtic in my game and stayed there for 4 seasons he was top goalscorer and then celtic sold him to juventus for 22 million so he turned out big in my game

posts everywhere about this guy XD
i have sold him to Sheff Utd for 500k with buy back of 1.1 million as he is not going to get the playing time he deserves!
he does turn out class though!

posts everywhere about this guy XD
i have sold him to Sheff Utd for 500k with buy back of 1.1 million as he is not going to get the playing time he deserves!
he does turn out class though!
Yes there are posts and threads everywhere about this guy but if you look at the date he started this thread you will notice his was the first.

I have him at Portsmouth and I'm just entering 2012/2013 season and I've had since 2008. The first three seasons he didn't really hold down a place in the starting 11, but I used him a lot from the bench by the end of the 2nd season.

But by the end of the third season he had just abount cemented the AMC position as his own and he has been pretty good for me since. On his good days he can dribble he ball round anyone and can put some superb passes through the oppositions defence. However he can be a little inconsistent at times. But then again he doesn't seem out of his depth with my team who have just won the champions cup and he is now a regualar starter in the French National team.

So I say hes worth keeping hold of, try putting him on loan if you can spare him so he gets some first team football.

Exactly the same as me for Man City , after 5 seasons he becomes world class.

He is ace :) i always try buy him he push's for a 1st team place in the 1st season so that must tell you something

at sheffield he has played 2 games, 2 goals, 2 assists and 2 MoM!
going to let him play there for a season or 2 then buy him back for 1.1 million as per contract buy back clause!

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

he barely even featured! hahhaa

feghouli.jpg

His stats doesn't really look that impressive but he's magic on the field. You can see that by looking at the average ratings in the games he played for me. Totally immense.

tkhs m8, he does look good tough

how much did u spend on him?

He was transfer listed by his club for idunnowat reason so I got him for 8million haha. Huge bargain.

He was transfer listed by his club for idunnowat reason so I got him for 8million haha. Huge bargain.

I'm also thinking in buy him for my villarreal team, i wish i had that lucky ! :S
but i hope they accept something about 13M, but i'm beggining the 3rd season, so it can be too late for a low price
.. but hope not !