Sol Bamba

Footy4Life89

Banned
Reaction score
What a game he had today he used to play for my team hibs he was very good on his day but very inconsistent but that was one of the best games i have seen him play he kept tevez at bay and he never had alook in

I was at the game today and have never heard of him before today and he was simply amazing today, I hope that he can be more consistant for us then you say he was for Hibs. At more or less every corner it was Bamba who was winning the headers and looking dangerous.

City will probably buy him before the replay just to make sure he can't terrorise them again ;)

He looked epic in the air, but really **** defensive decision to let Milner score.

Might be a good threat in the air but I have a feeling he'll make silly mistakes in defence.

i'd heard of him, but i'd never seen him play before. what a debut, man city looked hopelessly out of ideas about how to defend against him! he made thier big strong defence look like schoolboys in comparison :)
250k as well. hes already worth more than that just off the back of his debut :)

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

He looked epic in the air, but really **** defensive decision to let Milner score.

Might be a good threat in the air but I have a feeling he'll make silly mistakes in defence.
yeah he may make a couple, but i'll happily let that slide for his contributions elsewhere :)

I thought we were going after him but got Damion Stewart instead.

Similar players. Great in the air, but rather clumsy.

Exactly right 10/10

racist.

(K)