sol campbell joins notts county on 60k a week!

It wont be 60k a week but it wouldnt shock me if it was about 18-25k

He is still solid and an amazing signing for most championship sides. Notts getting better by the weeks

Hes getting more than any other Championship player. Which I'm guessing is at least 30k?

Ive heard its 80k a week for 5 years with the promise of him taking up some coaching capacity at the club soon.

He turned down Villa to go there aswel, what a joke.

He is still solid and an amazing signing for most championship sides. Notts getting better by the weeks

sky sports news today
(transfer reporter)
was asked if it woulf be about "40 grand a week"
he repleid "No quite a bit more than that"
he is the highest earniong player outside prem(england only)
so it is rumored about 60k

Either way, it's a ridiculous amount for any Coca Cola League player to be earning.

I can hardly wait for the thousands of Notts County threads for FM 10,what about you Kris?

yup the 100's of people who will be making them champions league winners in 5 years etc

yup the 100's of people who will be making them champions league winners in 5 years etc

It won't really be that hard to make them good with all the money they are going to have compared to all the other clubs in there league and they will have more then most in the prem :)