Sol Campbell quits Notts County.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 2K

JP Woody

Reaction score
I was really shocked to see this..... NOT! come on,with Campbell's mental health this was always going to happen wasnt it?

Last edited:
has he actually quit?? Surely he has not thrown his toys out the pram because they are on a wee bad spell ?

Shock return to injury hit spurs?

has he actually quit?? Surely he has not thrown his toys out the pram because they are on a wee bad spell ?

Shock return to injury hit spurs?
He has actually quit yes.

I could of been a good move for him to notts county only if he wanted to be a part-time coach or something and build up his experience little by little in the lower leagues then he can build for the future and maybe be a manager who knows.

im not surprised he quit tho i was shocked that he even moved to them in the first place.

Last edited:
He's been told by the FA that he's not allowed to join another club until January!

he is a traitor
he told arsenal he wasnt signing a new deal and wantedto go abroad so they released him because he was a good servant. then he joined pompey.

I think it's funny as ****! I have a few Notts County friends who were very smug when they got him...i wonder how there feeling now!lol

the blokes a nutter!! unless theres something we don`t know about i.e another club tapping him up then hes a proper fruit loop!oO)

was he expecting immediate success or something? the new owners are trying to build up the squad so that one day they will be strong enough for a Premiership return, no one said it was going to be quick or easy.
What a ****.

He's certainly a strange and weird bloke but we have always known that.Not a full deck at all.

Surely a player can't just quit? :S

He obviously joined for the signing bonus with no intention of ever playing! I really dislike him, but I'm not at all surprised. They are better off without him. Total liability.

I think he went there thinking I'll get money and wont have to try at all then realized he might actually have to run around and break a sweat once in a while and did a runner

Back