Sol Campbell quits Notts County.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 2K
he shud have never left arsenal .. hes fukd in the head like frank bruno

I could of been a good move for him to notts county only if he wanted to be a part-time coach or something and build up his experience little by little in the lower leagues then he can build for the future and maybe be a manager who knows.

im not surprised he quit tho i was shocked that he even moved to them in the first place.
he'll probably quit after managing for 1 game also -_-

---------- Post added at 06:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

Yeah the lad clearly had problems still
mental & loyalty problems possibly. lets not 4get that he walked out on spurs long ago as well

Ahh but back then Spurs were not too great and Arsenal were the pwnage

Fool but why the **** did notts county give him a 5 year deal, if notts county are in say the championship in 5 years then i doubt they would be playing a 40 year old center back.

Best off without him...

I think it was a part coaching role, I'm sure he would have retired in a year or two. But come on, what was he thinking to join in the first place! Should have gone to Southampton :P

I think it was a part coaching role, I'm sure he would have retired in a year or two. But come on, what was he thinking to join in the first place! Should have gone to Southampton :P
then again saints cant really afford to pay him 40k per week :P

then again saints cant really afford to pay him 40k per week :P

True, QPR then? I mean come on, he's got no chance of getting back in the Premier League with those kind of wage demands and his blatant inability to actually earn a wage! He's just been taking £40k a week for the last 2 months or so for nothing. Some would say that's clever, but to me that's just scamming.

True, QPR then? I mean come on, he's got no chance of getting back in the Premier League with those kind of wage demands and his blatant inability to actually earn a wage! He's just been taking £40k a week for the last 2 months or so for nothing. Some would say that's clever, but to me that's just scamming.
kind of agree with u.... well lets c wads gonna happen to campbell in future. we would be interested, wont we?:)

Back