Richk

Reaction score
Just wanted to get people's thoughts on Sol Campbell. I have just started my first season with Newcastle and want cover for CB. Missed out on Otamendi on loan and Andrade on a free. Campbell is potentially my next target but not sure how he will fare. He is only for back up so I'm thinking if I can get him on a cheap wage its a snip.hHw does he perform?Any other ideas for good CB's I have no money so would have to be free or on loan.

I've noticed a few other people on here who have been Newcastle have bought players, where did this money come from, who did you sell? I sold Geremi for £1.2m but only got £300k to spend even though I should get 60% of tranfer revenue???Really want Kikin Fonseca but have no money to get him with and can't get him on loan. Any ideas?

Hello I am currently Newcastle and signed Sol Campbell think hes only on 4750 a week which is not too bad he was bought as a back up but ended up in first team until January but his work rate goes down gradually obviousley because of age but I then managed to get Cathcart in on Loan who is also very good and now I am currently playin Cathcart and Collocini. But yes campbell does not too bad but probably only worth a season at most.

Jeffrey Bruma on a season loan from Chelsea.

Didn't bother with Campbell in the end, signed Matthew Booth from Sundowns for £120k much better stats than Campbell.

I Got super sol for watford in my first season hes quality :) he got the captains armband sharpish with the influence of 19 he does warrant it and hes getting on a bit obvs he needs a match on match of sorta thing but when hes in the side he does the bussiness