Solid Championship Centreback

skilbane

Reaction score
As the title says..
Not bothered about potential or out just need someone to come in who will immediately improve my team, was thiking about beevers but although he has good stats a think hes too young
am Doncaster btw, am 7th in championship but have let in the most goals in the league

well Khalifa Cisse from reading was quality 4 me with burnley

you cant beat roger johnson in the championship he wins nearly every header there is and scores loads from corners if you got a quality in-swinging set piecer.

andre bikey from reading he is good enough for mosr prem teams bit pricey tho you looking at 5-6 million for him his stats are v.good

i would say liam ridgewell playes really well in cb for me at birmingham

dude,

Hamed Diomande - ASEC
Bayal Sall - St Ettienne
Wellington - Cruzeiro
Cedric Mongongu - Monaco
Seyfo Soley - Free
Brian McClean - Hearts i think

cheers lads some good players there, am goin for roger johnson a think like, that bayal sall looks class but a doubt he would come to doncaster like

i always go for mark beevers regardless of age hes good enough

it depends how much you have to spend, I got Goslin, Rodwell & Edgar on loan when i was Doncaster, they immediately improved my team, but their arrivals coincided with the arrival of Ian Walker, absolute ledgend in the championship, also for up front if you can get him Sibierski he scored 22 goals for me i used him as a targetman alongside Soars with rose on the wing, i got promoted that season finished 6th and beat reading in the playoff, only bad thing is all my players then returned from their loans, i had 11 mil to build an entire team with in the premiership with a championship wage budget, i was 3 points off survival :-( i called time on my doncaster game after that as i couldnt be bothered with the championship again

i would reckomend balde or if u are short of cash get zak whitbread.

Highly recomend Neill Collins of Wolves. I am wolves and he has been amazing as my center back, also has chipped in with 7 goals also from corners!!

Best one iv had or seen was Felipe Baloy, about £1.5million.

Zak Whitbread or Paul Robinson, both at Millwall. They are a formidable pairing and Robbo got loads of goals for me until Birmingham made a bid which the board accepted. Wasn't happy, lost my captain and one of my leading scorers on deadline day.

Since then I brought in Jay DeMerit on a free and he's been brilliant banging in the goals and he'd definitely do the job at a Championship team.

Krisztian Timar from Plymouth for about £1.5m is a great player, I signed him for Celtic and done really well playing at Champions League level.

lubomir michalik from leeds. send him up for corners cos he is so tall. scored 10 for me last season

Highly recomend Neill Collins of Wolves. I am wolves and he has been amazing as my center back, also has chipped in with 7 goals also from corners!!
i agree he played really well for me at wolves