tkdvenezuela

Reaction score
I play game with everton, and my defense is very soft
how is possibility with 4-2-3-1?? not get my team to stop scoring goals

I've won almost every game by more effective but in all I do at least one goal and several arrivals ... As significantly reduce scored goals and the constant arrivals?

or best other tactic?

View attachment 436749

View attachment 436748View attachment 436747

Last edited:
Attacking with rigid mentality is kind of weird, Rigid limits the creativity also only your defenders defend. I've set up my tactics where my wingers track back and my midfielders also drop and press the player with the ball, that's usually 2 or 3 players pressing.
Rigid works better against tough oppositions where you sit deep.
You also use More disciplined in attacking? :eek: That's weird.

You also seem to be playing a deep defensive line and you have your players on attack, with attacking as default mentality, there's a BIG BIG gap b/w your defense and midfield in which your opposition plays with fun. That's a very unbalanced tactic.

Last edited:
Attacking with rigid mentality is kind of weird, Rigid limits the creativity also only your defenders defend. I've set up my tactics where my wingers track back and my midfielders also drop and press the player with the ball, that's usually 2 or 3 players pressing.
Rigid works better against tough oppositions where you sit deep.
You also use More disciplined in attacking? :eek: That's weird.

You also seem to be playing a deep defensive line and you have your players on attack, with attacking as default mentality, there's a BIG BIG gap b/w your defense and midfield in which your opposition plays with fun. That's a very unbalanced tactic.

how to achieve the balance?? Recomendation
I change for fluid and counter and midfielder defend instead BWM , and helped me a lot so much, No CCC ni goals received...
But any help will be appreciated...

Last edited: