tp amal

Reaction score
So i am playing Chelsea.
Year = 2012-2013.
Sumner transfer closed.

Terry is getting old, but he is still a quality player, but he is lacking pace,which is 10 now.
Other CB are Alex, Luiz, Ivan.
During last window i bought Jordan spence(west ham)backup for $850k, and Scott dann(Birmingham)backup for $10m.(I over payed, birm was relegated.)

Luiz was injured for 2 months.Paired JT with SD and he was fantastic for first 3 games or so.
6-1 against wigan.
2-0 against city.
Then he started dipping in form and was horrible.
0-1 lost to manu.
0-3 lost to benfica.
and so on....
I NEED ONE SOLID CB FOR NEXT SEASON.
HOME GROWN STATUS : TRAINED IN NATION.
MONEY : UNLIMITED.
I AM AWARE OF SHAWCROSS, CAHILL, RODWELL..
WHAT ARE MY OTHER OPTIONS??

DID ANYONE PLAY WITH SCOT DANN AND CHALLENGED FOR LEAGUE AND EUROPE GLORY?
IF SO PLEASE MENTION YOUR THOUGHTS.:p

SHAWCROSS, CAHILL, RODWELL.

um tried philly jones. ?

Ridgewell? Although left back is his natural position, he's very accomplished at CB.
Roger Johnson.
Chris Smalling.
Steven Taylor.

Edit: Just realised you're in 2012-13, so both are too old. I'll leave them there anyway incase.

Last edited:
Jack Rodwell, Gary Cahill, Phil Jones, Phil Jagielka, Ryan Shawcross, Chris Smalling, Scott Dann, Michael Mancienne, Micah Richards, Jolean Lescott, Michael Dawson, Roger Johnson, Curtis Davis, James Tomkins, Steven Taylor and Titus Bramble.

Phile Jagielka, Jolean Lescott, Michael Dawson, Roger Johnson and Titus Bramble are 26+ rest are below 25.

They're also ordered in terms of PA those generally with the highest at the start those with lower PA's at the end.
Also note Rodwell plays better at a CM.

Jack Rodwell, Gary Cahill, Phil Jones, Phil Jagielka, Ryan Shawcross, Chris Smalling, Scott Dann, Michael Mancienne, Micah Richards, Jolean Lescott, Michael Dawson, Roger Johnson, Curtis Davis, James Tomkins, Steven Taylor and Titus Bramble.

Phile Jagielka, Jolean Lescott, Michael Dawson, Roger Johnson and Titus Bramble are 26+ rest are below 25.

They're also ordered in terms of PA those generally with the highest at the start those with lower PA's at the end.
Also note Rodwell plays better at a CM.

Thanks will look at them.

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET SCOUT A PLAYER IN ANOTHER TEAM THROUGHOUT A YEAR AND RECEIVE MATCH REPORTS?

David Wheater???
Not had any experience but his scout report tell me he is strong and brave!!!

DID ANYONE PLAY WITH SCOT DANN AND CHALLENGED FOR LEAGUE AND EUROPE GLORY?
IF SO PLEASE MENTION YOUR THOUGHTS.:p

I have Dann at Liverpool. Signed him first season and he has been solid since. I would keep him. He also scores a lot from corners.