ibo-cool

Banned
Reaction score
hey guys, am managing tottenham in the 2nd season won EPL and finished 2nd in EL in the 1st season... but i am really struggling at left back because ekotto isn't consistent and i don't have a bck up for him so i need very good left back and i'll put ekotto as his back up... coentaro has min. fee release clause of 26 mil and am not gonna spend all that on him and dodo for some reason doesn't exist in my DB....and for CB gallas was very good last season but now he is too old and asked for too much wages so i need a top class CB (other than otamendi because chelsea signed him) max price for LB : not more than 15 mil
CB: not more than 20 mil

thank you guys in advance :D(H)

Ryan Shawcross
Gary Cahill
^^ they would easily fit into your team and be so much better than Gallas

as for LB i have no idea... i struggle with them untill the regens take over lol

Joe Mattock at left back?

Jan Vertonghen at centre back?

lb - jordan spence £2.6 mill -- retrain there

lb - baines, fabio
cb - dede
need someone stronger than fabio and baines is kinda like bale he is a MF more than he is a left back

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

Ryan Shawcross
Gary Cahill
^^ they would easily fit into your team and be so much better than Gallas

as for LB i have no idea... i struggle with them untill the regens take over lol
cahill has a 17 mil rel clause don't you think it is too much for him?

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------

lb - jordan spence £2.6 mill -- retrain there
i need somone top class who can help me in CL

---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

fabio contreao LB
Benedikt Howedes CB
look at the OP for coentrao and am trying to bid for howedes

guys schalke accepted my offer but howedes isn't intersted and doesn't want to discuss contract offer :mad:

17m release claus... doesnt mean he has to pay that - i brought him for 10m in the 2nd season

LB: baines, criscito, maybe clichy
CB: jagielka, evans, spence

Dodo from cruizeo(spl) is fairly good had him with west brom and in the first season was on loan at leeds(cuz I had shorey and mattock) but i have just started with burnley and he is playing well is an attacking type of full back but is good defensivley might also get a few assits.Might do well for you and does develop into one of the best lb in the game.
CB Ryan Bennett(is quite good)
Breno got him for free in the 3rd season as he didnt renew his contract with Bayern was quality.
Phil Jones gost me 13m second season.

Last edited:
Dodo from cruizeo(spl) is fairly good had him with west brom and in the first season was on loan at leeds(cuz I had shorey and mattock) but i have just started with burnley and he is playing well is an attacking type of full back but is good defensivley might also get a few assits.Might do well for you and does develop into one of the best lb in the game.
CB Ryan Bennett(is quite good)
Breno got him for free in the 3rd season as he didnt renew his contract with Bayern was quality.
Phil Jones gost me 13m second season.

what does "(spl)" mean

i dont have dodo in my DB for some reason

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

guys is phil jones worth 15 mil?

i signed phil jones and i loand mattock to see if he is good enough

Phil Jones is worth signing. Never had him myself, but he is hard to play against.

Guillermo Burdisso is a world class CB and shouldn't cost £5m. Roderick Miranda is a great shout. Major goal threat as well, 9 in 25 games for me!