lazlow

Reaction score
Oki doki heres my problem im playing with farnboro town in the bss league and im struggling to create more than 1 or 2 chances per game and most games im drawing 1-1 .

My team is about what you would expect in a division were a 10 or 11 in a stat is generaly good lol i dont have anyone who stands out but then again niether do the other teams...and mistakes at this level o my days i dont even want to get started...anyway i digress.

My main problem is im simply not getting enough chances on goal, i watch key highlights of my games and im getting maybe 1 or 2 chances then the half is over and throwing away so many games its unreal.

Playing mainly 4-4-2 flat with direct passing fluid quick tempo and counter attack i did read somewere once that keeping it simple is the way to go on lesser talented players however even going rigid and strict positioning still isnt helping.

Im doing ok in the table 4th expected to finish top half but i think im not creating enough chances per game (am i expecting too much tacticaly?) so would apreciate any tactics or changes recomendations anyone can make to help me push on for challenging for top spots.

72 views and no one knows or comments but a totaly bone thread about what is best 4-4-2 gets answered lol