Reaction score
I am managing Southampton and am at the end of my second season. I finsihed 5th in the Premeir League last season and have improved every area of my team. Now my assistant is telling me to replace my keeper who is Chris Kirkland at the moment. As I am now in the Europa League should I change or stick with Kirkland. I have £35million tops to spend...Any ideas?

dont listen to youre assistant is hes performing well also maybe test him in a couple of games with a weakned defence and see if he performs because it might be youre defenders doing all the work and he might only have to make 1 or 2 saves

yh im not a big fan of people who sign keepers for 20m+ i wouldnt even sign a keeper for more than 7m

if you have a good solid back four then your keeper(chris kirkland) should be alright. maybe go on your full-backs player instructions and tick tight marking and marking to make you full-backs mark their opponents closely to stop the opposition's tricky wingers getting in behind your full-backs which could be a problem..

I would stick with chris kirkland if it was me your assistant managers arent always correct