If you wanted to know my player roles for my 4-4-2 I posted they are the following

GK - Goalkeeper
RB & LB- Both Full Back - Support
CBs - Central defenders - Defend (Maybe change one to cover if opposition playing long balls)

LM & RM - Winger - Attack
CM 1 - BWM - Support
CM 2 - CM - Support or if I have a more creative player on field DLP - Support

ST 1 - Advanced Forward or Poacher
ST 2 - DLF - Support or Defensive FW - Support

I watch extended highlights, is comprehensive better?

I think that the more of the match you watch the more likely you are to see patterns emerging in the way you play. Like I said, many of the tactical gurus here watch the whole game in 2D to get the overview of where your players when they have the ball, and when they lose the ball.

You may find that it's something as simple as a FB not getting to his defensive position quick enough when the ball is lost, or a DC not covering well enough when a FB goes forward. Could be a BWM being pulled all over the place chasing the ball leaving gaps to be exploited.

The extended highlights will give you only so much, the full game gives you the opportunity to see what happens EVERY time you lose the ball and therefore some patterns might be more apparent.

BTW, if you sitting 11th, where were you predicted to finish?

any OI'S mate?

If you wanted to know my player roles for my 4-4-2 I posted they are the following

GK - Goalkeeper
RB & LB- Both Full Back - Support
CBs - Central defenders - Defend (Maybe change one to cover if opposition playing long balls)

LM & RM - Winger - Attack
CM 1 - BWM - Support
CM 2 - CM - Support or if I have a more creative player on field DLP - Support

ST 1 - Advanced Forward or Poacher
ST 2 - DLF - Support or Defensive FW - Support

predicted a mid table finish mate,

Im in 12th now with 25 games played. won 10 Drew 6 and lost 9

Just an update chaps.

Since using the tactic provided by Luciano things wasnt great again. We was performing well but was still losing and drawing the majority of the matches. So I made some changes to the tactic. I set it to closing down more and tackle harder.

Individual tactics i have marking tight, tackle harder and close down more also. I also have OI'S set to close down every position, tackle harder and show all wingers and wing backs and strikers onto there weaker foot. Its working a treat!

Since changing the tactic ive won 5 games on the bounce. Including a 4-0 victory over top of the table Truro!

With 37 games played im 8th. So with promotion looking unlikely this season im very confident about the next season! The board have gave me an extension on my contract so ive got another 3 years with my dear Weston!

Il keep you guys posted on how i get on :)

Finished my second season in 8th place, Just 3 points shy of the playoff spot. Frustrating as it may be, Im very positive that next season we will mount a title challenge. Or atleast find ourselves in a Playoff spot by this time next season :)

I will keep you updated on how i get on chaps

Update:

The tactic that served me so well at the end of last season has fell to ****. Lost 4 games on the bounce against more than beatable opposition. Back to the drawing board

10 games played.

Won 4 Lost 6. I really dont understand whats happening here. Had enough for one night now. Hopefully tomorrow il turn this around

After a much better season we finished 3rd. 2 points shy of top place, Losing to Braintree in the playoff Semi Final was a big sucker punch though.

On a positive note we sucessfully lifted the F.A Trophy, Beating Forest Green on penalties. Hoping to win the league next season and finally get the promotion we deserve here at Weston