Some Help Please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikemwilson

Reaction score
Hi All,

My Laptop is on the verge of dying yet I am 9 seasons into my West Brom game and am maybe 1-2 seasons away from complete domination! I have slogged my guts out to get this far and couldn't think of anything worse than bidding farewell to this game in such a manner.

My Question is:

Is there a way to load this game on another computer? Could I send the file by email or anything like that? If I log in via Steam on another PC will the game be there?

Would really appreciate if somebody could set me straight on this as I will need to mourn this game if I am unable to carry on!!

Cheers,

The game files that you play and save are stored under My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\games. All you need to do to play this on another computer (with FM10 obviously installed) is to transfer this game file to that computer by memory stick, email (I should imagine), anything that lets you carry files and folders from one work station to another, and place in the games folder on that computer.

Then you'll need to go into FM and load up that game.

I've not done it before but it seems the right thing to do and can't think of any flaws in doing so.

Hope this helps, and wish you all the best in the rest of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.