Some more help for a Newb

SAFC7

Reaction score
areet im just wondering if anyone could give me some advice how to get consistent results with championship teams. because ive become a really hard team to beat with premier league teams but when i use similar tactics with teams like: reading, wolves, cardiff city etc i concede early goals and late ones. ive tried attacking and defensive tactics but no good.

help????

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want consistency then you need to be consistent and don tinker with your tactics all the time,the team will get used to them and become more efficient.Increase time wasting and lower tempo towards the end of games to see them out.

you could always put 5 in midfield and play a slow tempo, might help but if you got quick players 4-3-3 play quick long balls.....

Edited title, your "off day" was obviously spreading to your ability to click the Caps Lock button.

get a good holding midfielder like angelo palombo and put him in a defensive position so he can help your defense and midfield

i agree with JP to kill off the game at the end. also look at wat your assitant is saying and try using tight marking. Just use real life thinking and build your team from the back with a solid and consistant def and dont chuck players to the bench if they dont perform for two matches or sub them if they not having a good game, one goal can change their whole game around!

Edited title, your "off day" was obviously spreading to your ability to click the Caps Lock button.

you might be a moderator mate but no need to be a ******** with the title.