Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah impressive! I like the purple one! just a question though, i know you can get this to be added to team colours but how would you change your players on the match views to wear those coloured strips?

3D kit would need to be made for 3d cameras,but other than that I do not know, yet.

Are you going to start taking requests mate?

I may do.

Once I've done an official kit, one for an actual football team, and its good, I might start making some.

try a livepool one then and ill tell you what i think

ys they are really good. But before starting taking requests, put some rules to the thread, as if you don't do this, it may cause abbuse by some people...

yeah impressive! I like the purple one! just a question though, i know you can get this to be added to team colours but how would you change your players on the match views to wear those coloured strips?

Use the editor?

This is not a request thread ^^ So no requests please.

Just a gallery, sort of.

Mate im doing the same kits as you, and i was thinking off starting a fantasy kit request thread so if you would be interested in it, pm me mate:). nice kits, have a few template's myself.:)keep up the good work

A tip for you - when you do black colouring, don't use R0 G0 B0, use something like R10 G10 B10 so you can see the pattern/texture.

Last edited:
I think it was because i turned one of the texture layers off, so that the color looked more red, I have used R0 G0 B0 before, but with the texture layer on.

I think you're right actually lol, should be less bright, so texture is more defined

I think it was because i turned one of the texture layers off, so that the color looked more red, I have used R0 G0 B0 before, but with the texture layer on.

I think you're right actually lol, should be less bright, so texture is more defined

Could You do a Grimsby town one mate,,,i am getting bored off the new kit

Sorry mate, this isnt a request thread, I am not looking to make kit requests... yet. If I do, there will be a request thread for it. I would suggest looking inside the graphics forum, theres another thread for kit requests there

Status
Not open for further replies.