Reaction score
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Real life manager career
Start at their first club win what they won first and move on to next club. [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Examples Harry Redknapp [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Started Bournemouth moved to West Ham - Portsmouth- Southampton- Portsmouth- Tottenham- QPR- Jordan national team- Birmingham- advisor attached to central coast and director at Wimborne town [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]other manager careers I have enjoyed are Jose mourinho Sven-Goran Eriksson Carlo Ancelotti Rafa benetez Pep Guardiola Unai emery Neil warnock John still Chris wilder Phil brown Steve Bruce [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Start in the year 2015/16 Recreate Leicester’s title winning squad! [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Using a previous season squad to complete what they achieved in that season. Same formation, same team, same outcome ( I like juventus for this) eg in 2015/16 juventus won Seria a, Supercoppa and Italian cup [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Repeat scenario end of each season so next season would be 16/17[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]PSV - dominate league cups every season i did this for 5 seasons and moved to Ajax and try and do the same. After 2nd season I only used free transfers for an extra challenge.[/FONT][/FONT]