Some of my players don't like another player...what can I do?

BoxerLadABC

Reaction score
I've had three players come to me in the last two weeks about them not liking Haris Vuckic.

I cant seem to do anything about this because private chat doesn't have any options to deal with this.

What if I warn him about selling him if his attitude doesn't improve? Will this help?

I mean he's an ok player and everything but I could certainly do without him, but as it is about March, I can't get rid of him :p

Advice?

Personally, if he's volatile/confrantational/outspoken i'd get rid of. I never buy players like that as all I get is hassle and arguments. I pretty list them.

If its that bad you could release him. Drop him to the reserves until it improves? Ive been lucky and not had a situation like this.

I had this problem with Arsenal only happened in one save and Walcott, Song and Nasri all hated eachother like Walcott hated Song and said thats why he's training badly and Song hated Nasri which is why his match performance is low and Nasri disliked Walcott and found it hard to get on with him, i told them all i'd place each of them on the transfer list, i never did and it seemed to stop there.

Well he's in the reserves anyway...but it explains LuaLua's poor match performance...

I guess I'll just sell him :/

Iv not had this situation on fm11 thankfully but had it all the time on previos fms and it used to bug me really bad. I always used to sell the trouble maker that always seemed to work