Some outstanding players for my strikerless 4-1-2-3 formation

lllee

Reaction score
I am currently playing as Arsenal with a 4-1-2-3 strikerless formation with two shadow strikers and a advanced playmaker.

Alessio Romagnoli Is currently my left sided ball playing centre back and I have to say he is actually immense. He is solid as ****. Makes no mistakes and is dependable. One of his best traits is his pace. On many occasions you see him getting back and making a clean tackle and calmly passing the ball back to the goalkeeper. I rarely take him out the team just because of how solid he is. Another added bonus is the goals he occasionally pops up from freekicks or corners! Recommend to buy 100% even though he is pricey.

My back up left sided centre back is Rob Holding. He is a good young backup which is exactly what I need as he plays u23 for gametime as well as in my first team to get that first team in some home games and cup/Champions cup games for experience.

My Right sided Centre back is Kalidou Koulibaly playing as a centre back cover role and to be honest is a beast too and a proper solid signing. The only reason I am not ranting and raving about him is because at 25years old should be as great as he is. For price I paid for him (which was a lot) I expect good performances.

My right sided back up is Mauricio Lemos and he has caused a real problem for me. I originally bought Kalidou Koulibaly thinking he would be my right sided centre back for the next 5 years but how I have been mistaken. Mauricio is another amazing consistent centre back. He is rock solid and just loves to defend. I have played him in big games and smaller games and always defends well. Again he adds a couple goals in games which helps. Kalidou is currently away with his national team for the African cup of nations and Lemos which will give him a good run of games to see if he can be my first choice from now on and possibly sell Koulibaly. Recommend to buy him 100%

Right back - Bellerin.. No more to be said he is just great. Lots of attacks and assists come from him
Right back back up is Diogo Dalot a young and very talented right back. One of the best young right back at 17 but He is good but still needs work.

Left back - Toni Lato starts off needing a little work but after 3-4 months is a solid and great attacking wingback. Pops with a few goals too.
Back up Left back is Elseid Hysaj from Napoli. Originally my first choice but Toni Lato is now my first choice. Probably say Toni Lato is better going forward and Elseid is better defending.

My Ball winning Midfielder is Emre Can. Again he is great protection to the defence as he is strong and good pace. What I like about Emre is he has great passing range which helps springing attacks and also recycling the ball.
Ball winning Back up is coquelin who is an able back up.

Now on to one of the most important positions in my team. I originally had the intention of re-training youngster Jeff Renie-Adelaide to play there with Ramsey. I wasn't too keen on Ramsey and I remembered Lucas Romero from FM15 bossing it and randomly thought to buy him as his stats looked great too. Since then I must say I haven't looked back with Lucas Romero and I can quite honestly say he is probably the BEST all round midfielder on the game. The guy can do it all!!! Whether it is tracking back winning the ball and driving the ball forward for attacks or bossing the midfield driving at the opposition back four to have a shot or pass to one of the players in front of him. One thing I love about him is his Ozil like inch perfect defence splitting passes when joining attacks. Adding goals to his game has also helped him become the baddest Box to Box on the game hands down. I really cannot speak highly enough of him. For the cheap price you pay which is peanuts he is 1000% a recommendation.

Ozil- Deep Lying Playmaker was probably my hardest position to fill as I don't think I know any real outstanding performers for this role as of it. I have never been a fan of ozil on the game as he always has great stats but never has big time games on a consistent basis in his advanced playmaker role. I am currently re-training ozil as my DLP and he actually has been pretty good for me overall.
I have Zalem as cover for the time being who looks competent in the role.

What can I say about my next player... Marco Asenio. He is actually Ridiculously good.I am not too sure what else I can say other than buy him. Granted I haven't played with every advanced playmaker but he undoubtedly is the best one on the game.

Left shadow striker - Sticking with my Arsenal DNA I chose to buy a young exciting striker by the name of Kasper Dolberg who has been outstanding so much so he is my top goal scorer with a pretty good goal ratio for his first season. He is now getting to the stage where he is now at the stage where he is almost become elite already winning games by himself.
My back up for this role is Ze gomes who I am retraining as well as on the odd occasion playing Donyell Malen as I think they could be big in a couple years.

Right shadow striker - Alexis Sanchez has made that spot his own. His goal return isn't the best ive ever had on my fm saves but he has the quality to always to grab a goal or an assist.
My back up for this position is Fekir who really started to shine in this position getting some a cluster of goals and assists before getting injured for 4 months.

Last but not least is Ramsey. Now he has never been a player I have kept or bought on any saves as he was another player to not really shine. To be honest I only kept him for the English quota but he has been a useful sub as he can play many positions. I use Ramsey in the box to box, DLP, AP and SS role whenever necessary. In fairness he always does well in the Box to box, AP and even the SS at times.

On the whole the whole team is functioning great but the main stays are Alessio Romagnoli, Lucas Romero, Kasper Dolberg and Emre Can.

I will be uploading my formation and my some screen shots for you to see my team and the stats of players later.

Wouldn't mind trying it

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Strikerless is always interestimg.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk