Some pages won't load!

RichPella

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! n00b here...

Most pages here load just fine for me. Other pages put the URL in the location bar, spin for a moment, and then stop, proudly presenting me with a blank, white screen to read. I'm using Firefox 7.0.1 on Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit. The same conditions hold true on my brand new Toshiba laptop running the same OS and browser.

Very confused, and very annoyed since it's always the pages that interest me the most. :(

I'm having some problems with Firefox 7.0.1 with certain web pages too, not on FM-Base though.

I suggest using a different browser until an update is released for firefox.

Hi, everyone! n00b here...

Most pages here load just fine for me. Other pages put the URL in the location bar, spin for a moment, and then stop, proudly presenting me with a blank, white screen to read. I'm using Firefox 7.0.1 on Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit. The same conditions hold true on my brand new Toshiba laptop running the same OS and browser.

Very confused, and very annoyed since it's always the pages that interest me the most. :(

Try editing how many posts per page display for you and try again.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions

That may be it, Sean. I tend to tweak that option to the highest setting. Maybe my computer isn't as fast as I thought it was. ;)