Some player advice would be much appreciated - Tottenham 2nd season

moonson

Reaction score
Hey!
Kinda new to this game and playing as Tottenham 2nd season. I have made some successful sales and have quite some money to spend. Im looking to use the Christian Eriksen beautiful play with 3 strikers and 3 midfielders. I think I have the defense covered but would appreciate some advice on some strikers and central midfielders to buy that would work with this tactic:)

Strikers that I can by that want to join my club include (already have Munir): Balotelli, Jese, Aboubakar, Lukaku and El Shaarawy. Which strikers would you suggest to buy? Or some other striker? Lewandrowski, Sturridge and Aguero unfortunately dont wanna join my club

Midfielders that I can buy that wanna join my club include (already have Veratti and Romero): Coutinho (as CM) and Wilshere (as CM). Which players do you suggest to buy as CM? Pogba dont wanna join my club

Any advice would be much appreciated:)

it looks like u already have the best...if you play with that tactic you probably need a great ball winning cm to play in front of your defense but i actually don't use that kind of player so i can't help u...how is your defense looking?

I too am playing with Tottenham :) And the most succesful signings I've made have been A. Ayew, M. Reus, F. Ferreyra and M. Depay :)