Some players acting like little children?

ikke

Reaction score
One thing I love about the new fm is the improved interaction with your players. However I find that a pretty big percentage of players can act really childish when you ask them something. Example: I asked mascherano something (i think it was: please stay on your feet when tackling, because he was getting a lot of cards). He bluntly refused. I then responded: well, can you at least give it a try? And he responded that he couldnt get along with me anymore and wanted to be transfer listed. So...WTF??... I mean...I thought you were a PROFESSIONAL!

Anyone else have this problem?

Yeah, this is one thing that I don't understand. I issued a warning to Robin van Persie after being sent off against Tottenham and he requested transfer and doesn't want to speak to me again. Strange, as I don't think that happens in real life. :S

Exactly. I once issued a 1 weeks wage fine to one of my young prospects because he was sent off for unprofessional behaviour. He felt i treated him unfairly and handed in a transfer request.

I made the fatal mistake of asking Balotelli to start trying to break the offside trap once. No prizes for guessing what that ******* said back.

Manager - I would like you to stop using your weaker foot.
Player - I dont think that will help my game
manager - I would like you to at least try
Player - There is no way I am backing down
manager - your lack of respect for me and the club is poor.
player - Go F**k yourself, I am off.

End Of Meeting.

Of course that it can happen but it is a bit unrealistic at FM, especially considering how many times it can occur.

Yeah i agree with whats being said here, its like the players are doing you a favour by playing for you, instead of actually being employees. Though they do tend to become far more agreeable when youve established a friendship with them or have played for you for a longer time.
I asked Wayne Rooney to do something in the first week into my Man Utd save and he refused then his relationship status said "has a poor opinion of you".
The players in this game are far to confrontational, when you join a new club. The players should be far more agreeable and "on edge" because the reason you are there is because the team underperformed under the old manager and got him the sack, so in theory they should be worried your going to identify them as a problem and kick them out. Not going looking for a confrontation with you. Quite frankly all but the worlds best should be jumping through hoops to impress you.
As a rule I generally put any disruptive player in the u18's team for the duration of his contract if they play up, and refuse to talk to him, at least I feel as though ive won then. Yes he got paid but youve effectivly wrecked his career as well.
Ive actually done this to Wayne Rooney. put him to not needed, rejected all offers that came in to him, dumped him with the kids and ignored any requests to talk. the funny thing was someone declared interest for him and despite what id done to him, and his agent still had the cheek to request a better contract on account of the interest being shown in him.

Last edited:
my players are giving me transfer request for poor management .Winning 36 matches out of 38 wtf they want .And someone tell me what is this lack of discipline in the squad thing every senior is saying it right now Ferdinand requested transfer right now on this.