Some Players Faces (Off Facepack) Dissapearing?

Scotty98TR

Reaction score
I currently still use the DF11 facepack (DF11 Megapack for FM13 (new updates!)) from last year, as I can't be bothered to spend so much time redownloading the updated version

But all of a sudden tonight I have gone and some of the faces have disappeared, being replaced with the silhoutte included in the facepack (Not the default one). Has anyone had this problem, and know how to solve it? (I've tried reloading the skin and cleared the cache.

P.S. if anyone knows any good facepacks similar in size to that one, please let me know!

P.P.S. I also had an XML error for the first time last night, if that could have anything to do with it?

Maybe its time to get updated!!

I would love to get players facepack, but the game just takes insane time loading.... A lesser quality could resolve the issue, no?

Maybe its time to get updated!!

I would love to get players facepack, but the game just takes insane time loading.... A lesser quality could resolve the issue, no?

I'd like to, but my internet is getting worse and worse these days :(

Plus the only good face 'megapack' that I have found which I like you have to use the torrent programme thing (Not entirely sure what it is), or download about 50 indivual files.

I had the cut out facepack 5.0 on my fm14, recently downloaded the 6.0 update and now I cant c any of the picture I could before this is the same for the logo pack when I updated that! grrrrrrrrr. never had this kind of issue on previous versions. delete old file replace with new bish bash bosh done!

I'd like to, but my internet is getting worse and worse these days :(

Plus the only good face 'megapack' that I have found which I like you have to use the torrent programme thing (Not entirely sure what it is), or download about 50 indivual files.

place all logo/facepacks as usual and download this skin mate, everything working again for me

Dark Base Skin for FM14

or as ive just read on another forum, click on "erase cache" before reloading skin

I'll try it, thanks :) I tried to re-download them again, but apparently it is going to take 1 week and 6 days to download! :O

Just use the torrent.
You have to install a torrent-client like uTorrent or Vuze, and then download the torrent...