Some players to get people started

MANUMAD

Reaction score
Sassa - Brazilian attacker 23 yo with good stats which get better. Around 6mil including instalments

Edmilson Silva
- Brazilian r/l winger who plies his trade at Standard Liege. 21 yo at the start and not very expensive bearing in mind what he offers.

Saint-Maximin
- Owned by Monaco and out of loan in the first season. But in the second season you should make him a major target as he routinely gets player of the season awards etc. One of the best wingers in FM imho.

Augustin Allione
- Still very young still brilliant right winger. Still not very expensive.

Gustavo Henrique
- Relatively inexpensive Brazilian cb (22 yo at the start if I remember correctly) with good stats who quickly improves. Bought him for RBL for 9 mil including instalments.

Look also at Widmer (rb), Antonov (lb), Everton (am/c/l/r/cf - GREMIO).

Aissa Mandi and Enzo Roco are still only 24yo at the start and still quite brilliant.

Allef is a young Brazilian forward who is free.

Have a look at the UDINESE squad (including the youth teams). Its a veritable treasure trove of young players with big potential - people like Meret, Hallberg, Ali Adnan and more ...

Site is not allowing me to edit post - so note that the player mentioned above is EDMILSON JUNIOR not Edmilson Silva!

From RBL, look at Burke, Benno Schmitz, Konsterman, Bernardo, Demme etc (there are even more but I don't remember the names).

Haidara on loan from the start will do a decent job as back up LB for any team.

Dembele, Ajer and Tierney from Celtic - 3 amazing prospects and relatively cheap

Adam Ounas Bordeaux - Hadn't heard of him but scouted and signed for €11m wonderkid in second season

Ryan Sessegnon Fulham - Can be signed for compensation and great LB

Ben Woodburn Liverpool - Haven't signed him as I've only managed Liverpool but a seriously good youth player

Moise Kean Juventus - Can be signed for compensation at the start, similar to Woodburn

Adam Ounas irl reportedly was a Utd transfer target ths summer.

Buitink from Vitesse.

Mate Svilar

But these as well as the players mentioned by db12 are well known already especially if you use google. Was trying to suggest more quirky players

Good stuff. Was gonna mentioned Buitink, who looks to develop very nice by the AI in a test game I ran for a few seasons. Van Bergan at Vitessse is a young right winger who likely has similar potential.

check out:

Alex isak at AIK (the new Zlatan)
Baily at Genk (the new De Bruyne)
Kylian Mbappe at Monaco (the new Martial)

Thierry Ambrose fron Manchester City. Signed him on loan to QPR. Scored 11 goals in 12 matches. Absolutely a striker I can recommend.

There's another brill youngster in Vitesse's youth squad whose name escapes me.

****** website not allowing me to edit - just noticed a couple of posts above, its Van Bergen.

It would be awsom if you find and add someone here, u could add his approximate price and if he sings lower than PL.

I would add this guy. Found him first time in FM. Bought him for Leeds for 2.2mil and got him for good wages also. He has room to improve a bit.
View attachment 1084077
I bought that guy for Notts forrest did well.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk