pcorrie1980

Reaction score
I have played football manager now for many years even back in the days of championship manager however this has got to be the hardest version yet.

I want to become a successful manager with my beloved LiverpoolFC however I can seem to get it right.

Im happy with who to buy or at least i think i am its just the training and tactics i struggle with.

i have downloaded loads off this site yet still struggle.

ive even reverted to cheating on occasions by editing my team :( please help all advise will be appreciated....

As an FM veteran I have found that match training is very important to get your team firing.
Set this yourself do not let any other staff handle this and if you have a good *** man listen in match to his advice for this preparation and change a few weeks accordingly.
Training is simpler I miss not setting individual schedules for players but meh just get good coaches.
I have tested and had most success with 4-3-3/4-2-3-1/4-4-2 I only played 4-4-2 with these instructions and a few small player tweaks and 4 shout combinations attack/defense/posession/all-out for 7 seasons on my last save.

View attachment 307013

View attachment 307012

Not my most success full save but I was not reactive in my tactics.

Last edited: