Which do you prefer??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a question... I have successfully downloaded and made work Facepacks, Logopacks ect.

But for some reason skins never work for me. I put them in the Sports Interactive > Skins folder but when I go onto drop down of skins it doesn't show it. I have unticked skin cache and ticked reload on confirm as well. Anybody had this problem and most importantly has anyone fixed it?

they need extracting, and then putting in
SKINS
User - Documents - Sports Interactive - Football Manager 2010 - Skins
OTHER GRAPHICS
User - Documents - Sports Interactive - Football Manager 2010 - faces or logos or kits(whichever you have downloaded). You may need to create the folder for the faces, logos or kits.

What about the flag/nationality icons? It seems Ive looked everywhere for them to no avail....

God dam this is so hard lol
iv downloaded the file, extracted it and done as sed in the intructions but it still odesnt seem to work can some1 help please

thankyou

Steve Okenobi is making the BBC Sport skin. It should be out in a few weeks.

Does anyone know what logos are in the Fusion skin in the screenshot above?

Check the iPulse one's on this site think they might be them

In regards to the second skin whos Liana? Lol no really this year there hasn't to many skins to make me change but I've currently got stelkoX (thinks that's what it's called) a really nice skin.

Thanks, just saw your first reply... Having trouble actually downloading them as there seems to be a post limit. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

None of them are better than One Piece Skin, it's awesome.
A random pic, found on Google:

ipswichtown5.png

I am using Vitreous 2.5. Really nice skin. I dont really change my skin now, as there are not many out this year....

I actually prefer the rd-4 skin. Not changed it since i downloaded it. Changed the background pic to plain grass.

After searching some foreign FM10 forums I have found three skins that may interest you guys:

Gianni(created by Gianni Agnelli): A modified light version of the default skin
4da792aeb2a7.jpg

3c4dafcd47de.jpg

DOWNLOAD
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Seven(Created by Cleiria):Totally new layout, easy to use.
squadteam.png

DOWNLOAD
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Fusion(Created by Nick Jones):
dzeddh.png

20s5ty.png

DOWNLOAD

I will upload to the site's download section soon.
can you please uploaded Fusion Skin in another plave like megaupload or smonething else..
Because here i can download it and i really like this skin

can you please uploaded Fusion Skin in another plave like megaupload or smonething else..
Because here i can download it and i really like this skin

I have also uploaded on the site the other day - HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.