Some women dont get it lol.

Div_Muzza

Reaction score
Ive created myself in the game using the editor. I was playing the other day and my girlfriend noticed. I went through explaining it to her. Then she asked me to put her in as my wife haha. Then she got really angry when I told her I couldnt. Maybe just me but I thought this was funny.

lol i created myself once and my fiance said thats just sad! and then said she wanted me to create her so she could be in the game but wanted to be on the same team as me! now when im playing fm or as she refers to it as my geek game! she always says wheres me lol

Ive created myself in the game using the editor. I was playing the other day and my girlfriend noticed. I went through explaining it to her. Then she asked me to put her in as my wife haha. Then she got really angry when I told her I couldnt. Maybe just me but I thought this was funny.

She want's you to pop the question...

:wub::wub::wub:
:p

I know man I better watch out lol. Weve not been goin out that long.

haha looks like shes trying to get you on the good old ball and chain already man lol

my missus tells me its just a game, how annoying is that line when watching football or playing FM, you dont need to hear it. Funny story though, I always hide my games from her because I cant be doing with question time when playing. Like if you manage a **** team, why are you managing that team?

my missus always asks can she be in the game, i put her in as a physio just to stop her asking:D

I remember reading a story in The Times about Women and football as the story goes the women asked "is stupid Aston Villa really that important to you hunny?" The man turned to the women with a disgrunted look on his face "It's time we break up" Greatest ever consequence of a women question football.

my missus always asks can she be in the game, i put her in as a physio just to stop her asking:D

Wish Id though of that I put her in as a player. God help me if she gets Injured lol.

aha set injury proneness to max, and give her like a recuring 11 month injury, and say it was just un-fortunate that she got injured lol, she wont know the difference.

aha set injury proneness to max, and give her like a recuring 11 month injury, and say it was just un-fortunate that she got injured lol, she wont know the difference.

Thats a good idea. Good excusse not to playe her haha.