bdrftrwn

Reaction score
need help guys for my schalke 04? need best formation and team instructions?

To manage Shalke 04, use these tips:

a) Open Football Manager 2011
b) Start a New Game
c) Load Germany (minimum)
d) Add a Manager (doesnt need to be yourself)
5) take over Shalke

hope this helps i had similiar problemz

Never managed them look through peoples other tactics and see if you like them??

Okay, im a Schalke-guy, so i will give you some tipps:

1. Squad: As a GK you should look which one suits to you. I like Fährmann more than Hildebrand, but its your choice; Both are "good". As CBs you should take Höwedes; than you have to look if Metzelder or Matip is the best partner; I give you the tip to not take Papadopoulous as CB. LB should be clear, Fuchs is a monster at this position and he have the ability to set pieces. He is very important, because there are not many players who can kick the free kicks or throw the balls in. on the right side i usually take Uchida, but Höger is good, too. My midfield usually looks like a 1-1-3, with a DM, CM, AMR, AML and AMC. As DM i prefer Papadopolous, if you need him in the CB, you can take Jones as well. both are strong guys, perfectly for my play. As CM i take Holtby, with a lil bit extra training he is a good box-to-box player; But he is good at the wings, too. A good alternative. AML is my weakspot. Sometimes i try Jurado. You can drag Holtby at this position, too, or young Draxler. Fuchs is also a alternative, but then you have the weakspot on LB. As AMC its clear: Senor Raul suits best. as a trequarista he is a king in the Bundesliga. On the right wing there is Farfan, good, fast guy with some serious dribblings. As Target striker there is Huntelaar, no need for explanation. tl;dr:

L--------------------R
Huntelaar
Draxler-Raul-Farfan
Holtby
Papadopoulos
Fuchs-Höwedes-Matip-Uchida
Fährmann

at the team instructions i cannot give you many tipps, but be sure you play counterattacks, and dont try to make Farfan on right as a inside forward; He is bad with his left foot. If Huntelaar is injured, try Raul, because the other strikers (Marica, Pukki) doesnt fit very well in a team who is fixed at the Hunter; And you should focus on him, because he can be a beast. You can use offside trap in the defence, your defence should be clever enough to do this right. you can try to make raul as the target player, he is good for a goal in most of the games against the teams of the Bundesliga.

So, i hope i helped you a bit, and dont look at my bad english, its not my mothertongue ;)

Agree with above
g.gif

well done