Someone elses tactic or yours ?

Do You Use Your Own Tactic Or a Downloaded Tacic(someone elses)

• Total voters

Zagger

Reaction score
How many of you uses someone others tactics ?.
I have tried to use someone other tactics but there isnt much point because i always try to change them and end up with a brand new tactic.
And anyway, is there a tactic wich suits every season/team/style/leauge?.

i am using hancuryahudi's tactic nd it is amazing

so where`s the joy of the game?, you talk to your imagery starplayers and win trophies?I still prefer to create my own tactic.

the joy of thr game is to win trophies which is what i am in the process of doing with napoli

Used to download tactics but now i like having my own template and tweaking. Makes it more fun for changing games.

It is annoying experimenting and getting trounced a few times haa

I added a third option because i prefer to create my own but part of the game is also checking out other people's masterstroke....i mean you dont see managers not playing the long ball because so and so did it first.

Well, I usually make my own now. But if I do download one I then tweak it to such an extent it's almost my own anyway :/

I usually use my own, but now if they don't seem to work I nick someone elses

I use other people's tactics but then i try and tweak it a bit but if say im Liverpool i would download Lee's Liverpool tactic because i no its gona be successful for me and i want to win.

I get inspiration from other tactics but i create my own ones, and IF i download one i twist it and turn it so that it fits to my team.. :)

I use my own as a rule but do download other peoples successful tactics out of curiosity and see if there any good and if so why,it helps me create my own and gives me ideas on what works and what doesn't.

I added a third option because i prefer to create my own but part of the game is also checking out other people's masterstroke....i mean you dont see managers not playing the long ball because so and so did it first.
yea, i started to thought so to, .As i said before i sometimes download tactic and turn it around a bit.

i like to make my own but often they fail such as a 4-3-3 i used when i did a ENG U21 game i scored goals but my defence was terrible i drew 4-4 with ukraine u21 that shouldnt happen with any team, atm im using a basic 4-4-2 that is quite solid at the back but not the best for attacking

so far this poll seems very "creating my own orientated" even though thousands of tactics have been downloaded from the site lol

so far this poll seems very "creating my own orientated" even though thousands of tactics have been downloaded from the site lol

basically ppl been saying they download tactics but end up with a different tactic.plus considerind how long this site been up(does anyone know ?) and how many people has signed up(doeas anyone know?).

have downloaded them in the past but that was when i first started playing
now make my own even though sometimes they are pretty poor