Someone Help!

craig1w

Reaction score
I just got Leeds promoted to the Premiership in two years. Since February though, my board has put a transfer embargo on due to a board takeover which keeps "Hitting rocks" and then suddenly they are back on again. So i cant buy any players with the £20 million i had to spend plus i let most of my players go on a free because i wanted to strengthen for the premiership.. Any suggestions on a way to get around this?

Thanks for any replies..

Try to Adjust budget or make request to the board, it worked for me

that happened to me too
im soo frustrated, i cant even do any loans

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

what kind of request should we make for our boards?

ask more for your transfer budget, but watch out I done this with Luton town and the board fire me after I won them the Europa Cup :'(

i just asked for more transfer budget, but the board said
"the board politely remind you that they have yet to see a return from the money you spent this season"

there is no way round this just have to hope it gets resolved soon

I just got Leeds promoted to the Premiership in two years. Since February though, my board has put a transfer embargo on due to a board takeover which keeps "Hitting rocks" and then suddenly they are back on again. So i cant buy any players with the £20 million i had to spend plus i let most of my players go on a free because i wanted to strengthen for the premiership.. Any suggestions on a way to get around this?

Thanks for any replies..

Exactly like me ! Leeds United. And The Transfer Window is going to close.:'(