FFC86sw

Reaction score
It maybe me but I can't see where to put the facepack once I have downloaded it and extracted the files....it could be as I am quite lean but can someone please help me out with this please?

It maybe me but I can't see where to put the facepack once I have downloaded it and extracted the files....it could be as I am quite lean but can someone please help me out with this please?
are you anorexic? :p malnurished?

on a serious note, unrar into mydocs/fm10/graphics/pictures/facepacks (facepacj folder needs to be made if you do not have one already) :D
hope this helps

I have seen some people say that it needs to go in

Documents/SportsInteractive/FootballManager2010/Graphics

but I have all those folders until the graphics one. Is this one I have to create? And if so do I need to edit anything else to tell FM to look there?...

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

LMAO the lean is not to do with my stature lol

Thanks though, guess I will try create a couple folders to put it in, but confused as don't seem to have a folder for the images the game is already using.

I have seen some people say that it needs to go in

Documents/SportsInteractive/FootballManager2010/Graphics

but I have all those folders until the graphics one. Is this one I have to create? And if so do I need to edit anything else to tell FM to look there?...

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

LMAO the lean is not to do with my stature lol

Thanks though, guess I will try create a couple folders to put it in, but confused as don't seem to have a folder for the images the game is already using.
here mate, this may help, i made it ages ago but explains everything :D
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1407