Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Someone jog my memory..

SMcManus84

Jun 27, 2012
Can't remember what game it was on, maybe cm4 or the 1st fm? I don't know?
Anyway..... I remember a training system which unlike today's slider version, it was actually individual training tasks, i think it was Monday to Friday and you could select such routines as 'piggy in the middle', 'play practice match' 'weight lifting' 'running' ect etc.

Anyone remember??

Steve

kandersson

Nov 13, 2010
Definitely CM 03-04 had this. You could also arrange pre-season camp, which apparently is a 'new' feature for FM13...

SMcManus84

Jun 27, 2012
Cheers,

I was starting to think I had seen it in a dream!!
Remember the actual game being pretty shocking??! but like the idea of the training and think they should do something similar in the future.
The current training system is really lifeless and poor visually and the training reports about how someone did well in aerobic blah blah is pointless, would be alot more entertaining and helpful to hear how your strikers were doing in front of goal or who has been banging the penalties in this week or how a player hasn't been performing in training and looks like he expects to play every game.