Yitsy

Reaction score
I need a player who can play on both wings like hulk, but porto want 70 mil.. So is there anyone else who can perform at the highest level? I have over 35mil to spend?

£70 million? What season are you in? I can get him for £28 million in my first season :/ And in terms of wingers who can play on both sides, Nani, Adam Johnson, Pedro?

I brought in a 19 million euro transfer listed Pedro to replace him after selling him for a lot of money just before he hit 30, he did a good job but wasn't quite as effective on the goals front as Hulk who admittedly was quite profilic as an inside forward on the right.

If you take a careful look, where he really excels above all other players are his great physical stats so I'd be focusing on that side of his game if you want to find a replica. Other than Cristiano Ronaldo, he is pretty unique in that aspect so I'd go for someone with loads of flair - the usual suspects such as Douglas Costa, Willian, James Rodriguez or Menez.

Ah, I've got the player for you if you're patient and willing to work on training a bit, was mentioned the other day with Raikan but check our Arthur Maia. Depends what season you're in, he might be young still but he'll be quality.

Im in my 3rd season with spurs. What about Nicolas Gaitan.?