Something strage with selling the players

hobbie

Reaction score
I play in Vanarama National with Curzon Ashton. Decided not to rush with any achievments and spend first 5-6 seasons trying to earn as much money as it's posible. And the best way for this is to buy 15-17 year wonderkinds (yes, i'm cheating using a genie scout) play them often in first team and sell them at the age of 18-19. This really worked good for first 3 seasons. But starting from 4-th seasons a strange things started to happen. I have one great player in which there 14 clubs are interested, some of the from Championship, having 5-10 mlns of available transfer budget. So when i try to offer the player for just 250K, i get no bids at all, though they make their bids without offers from me for a 100k sometimes. I've sold a lot of players before for 400K-500K that had just 3-4 clubs interested and sometimes non of them having even 2mlns of transfer budget.
Does anyone know why is that happening ? By the way that's not the only case, i have three more players with same problem. I'm just afraid that from now on that bug will ruin all my plans of becoming the richiest semi-pro club in history :)

Last edited:
Have no idea what has changed, but i finally started to get some bids responding my offers. Managed to sell my best player to Villa for 1.6 mln.