Something wrong with my database on FM15

barca_10

Reaction score
Something strange that has happened to the database when I just loaded my save game just now, for some strange reason which never happen to me ever before when I play any football manager game all the players names change to fake ones for some reason and I can't figure out what is the problem and also this football manager 2015 is not a pirate copy its the original version that I brought from GAME see below for the print screens.
View attachment 324970

View attachment 324969

Admittedly it could be hidden away behind the little arrow bottom right of the screen, but steam doesn't appear to be open....

If the names were real in the save so far, and after loading the save they are no longer real. The save is probably corrupted. You may be able to salvage an older save file if you take backups or use a rolling save file etc.

You don't have use fake players ticked?
I didn't click the fake players option when I first started my career game, but I just click on start new game to test to see if this happens when I start a new game and the problem still exist even when I start a new game I just get a database full of fake names for players and staff for each clubs regardless about the league. It looks like my save file is not corrupted maybe I need to wait for a new patch to arrive at Steam to fix this problem.

I didn't click the fake players option when I first started my career game, but I just click on start new game to test to see if this happens when I start a new game and the problem still exist even when I start a new game I just get a database full of fake names for players and staff for each clubs regardless about the league. It looks like my save file is not corrupted maybe I need to wait for a new patch to arrive at Steam to fix this problem.

Very strange, you should probably report it?

The problem is fixed now, I just loaded my save file and the database is back to normal.

This happened to me too. Help please

Clear your cache in FM and verify the integrity of the cache files in Steam.