Something wrong

swetimas

Reaction score
Ok,I'm started play FM half years ago and before I'm played FIFA . And I have one problem - I want to buy out all good players (mainly youngsters).When I see decent young player which will have future I want to buy him,cause he not play for another club.I'm often buying young players and only let them play in Reserve team because they don't have place in main team.I'm tried play 'FC Koln' but when created save I spotted cause board doens't give me money so I'm deleted it.It's very strange because I'm want to play with Tottenham Hot Spurs but they doesn't have money so how I will buy players?This problem started when I'm played FIFA because it's very easy to get money in this game and there even if player doesn't playing he can became world class and get lots of money later when selling him.(with worstest team in few seasons possible win EPL,because you just buying free Agents and selling them).Help me :)

Try Man ****** ;) they have all the money in the world

I need help! I've downloaded all the logos,player faces and stadium backrounds.... The created a graphics folder and moved them into it.... However,i still can't get it to work?

Ok,I'm started play FM half years ago and before I'm played FIFA . And I have one problem - I want to buy out all good players (mainly youngsters).When I see decent young player which will have future I want to buy him,cause he not play for another club.I'm often buying young players and only let them play in Reserve team because they don't have place in main team.I'm tried play 'FC Koln' but when created save I spotted cause board doens't give me money so I'm deleted it.It's very strange because I'm want to play with Tottenham Hot Spurs but they doesn't have money so how I will buy players?This problem started when I'm played FIFA because it's very easy to get money in this game and there even if player doesn't playing he can became world class and get lots of money later when selling him.(with worstest team in few seasons possible win EPL,because you just buying free Agents and selling them).Help me :)

Please, no 'txt' talk. I can't make out a word you've said so therefore I can't help you.

I need help! I've downloaded all the logos,player faces and stadium backrounds.... The created a graphics folder and moved them into it.... However,i still can't get it to work?

Wrong place for this pal, should be in 'All Other Graphics' or maybe 'General Discussion'. But I think your problem is that you need to extract them, not just download and move them. You need to download WinRar, which is free if you just google ' WinRar free '. You have to extract them to get them to work, aswell as ticking 'Always reload skin on confirm' and un-ticking 'Use skin cache'. If you still have no luck then feel free to Pm me, and remember to make a new thread and put it in the right place instead of just making a post on someone else's thread. :) Hope I have helped. ;) chris.

First write in english please, and you can obviously buy players without money. Just try and get some players on loan or get some good players who's contract is running out so you can just sign them on a Bosman.

Please, no 'txt' talk. I can't make out a word you've said so therefore I can't help you.

He wasn't talking "txt" he obviously doesn't know English very well, and it really isn't hard to understand what he's trying to say.

if u have chris v8 update, do try sunderland. :D