Spewn

Reaction score
Okay, first of all I want to apologize if this is not the right section to post this hmm bug/odd thing. Second - I know the 2011 forums are kinda dead, considering that FM 2012 is on its way and it's almost here, so I hope this thread could get the attention :D

Anyhow, the problem is... I'm having this great save with Lille Metropole and one of the most odd things happened to me. So I'm winning trophies and all and, as it happens to all the clubs I've played with, the stadium attendance increases over the time. All good so far.... but somewhere in the middle of my game it just stopped increasing. The club built a new stadium back in 2013 or 2014, so it's a one with 50k seats. My average attendance has been 49k for the past 10 seasons or something. It just wont increase. Thus I cannot build a new ground. Which is the only thing that's left to do with the club I've been managing for 20+ years.

And even more weird thing happened... all of a sudden I got the option to request a new ground from the board. I pressed it, they agreed and then when I checked the Board Room screen, it said that the new ground will be finished in a month. So it's done building that new ground but nothing happened. Nothing got changed. Oh and another weird thing - when I'm in the board room screen, requesting stuff the info of the club says that the attendance is 70k... I mean that's just the weirdest game ever. I dont know whether it's a bug or something else.

I can provide screenshots if needed.

edit: Also now it's the fifth(or prolly even more, I dont count those) season in a row I get all the season tickets sold out. And I get like 15 stadium sell outs a season. Still my average attendance is not to the highest and nothing changes :\