Reaction score
i?m barca and i feel that i already have everything settle to win , so i dont buy reall i use la messia to get my player ready i refuse any kind of loan they learn football from us and us only :)
i play the classic 433 but fm call it 451 .i?m playing online against my brothers its our 3season i won the first 2 and in the league to win the 3rd one as well for 10 games to play.
my style is balanced formation , and rigid they keep their own position , i play without the offside and at really really slow team so team tend to press me high which is what i?m looking we play trought the middle only c?om i got iniesta , xavi , cesc , and sergi roberto all good at passing short passes to fit delofeu or neymar or pedro are target wing men and messi as deep lying forward the ball always goes to the wing and cross in the 2nd post where u have my complete full back , my target winger plus messi rushing there i score like 78% of my goals like that and get a loads of shot in target i feel like i can win every game scoring 10 goals but it never happend lol

my tactic :) i won 81 games in la liga in 3 seasons with 10 games to go in my 3rd season draws 15 lost 9 scored 264 conceded 82 .

Last edited:
more detaisl

part 2 some of my fixtures so you can see how it happend !!

what help me a lot im not sure it will for for all of you but sometime i play without striker the normal barca formation but with messi on the right side and quintero central with a lot of run with the ball and trough ball and they all cut inside it works well for me. i aslo ask of my first team to all tutor an under 19 so when they hit first team they ready I DO NOT SEND ME YOUNGSTER ON LOAN THEY ALL STAY HOME , ALL.... FROM SEASON 1 I SACKED ALL THE WEAK COACH AND GET A ALL NEW STAFF ROOM TO WORK I ONLY HIRE THE 18+ WORKING WITH YOUNGSTER...i did spend money on wonder kid such as quintero or quido vadala but i also bring up a lot from my own academy from season 1 , grimaldo , dongou , sergi roberto , rafinha , sergi samper , sergi juste and javi espinosa..i base my training on ball control because i know i will have most of the possesion , team work and defensive positioning.

sometimes, managing barca is the best way to get results ;)