Sometimes lose very much

• Thread starter gijsvdv
  • Start date
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1K
G

gijsvdv

Hi there

So i have just started a career at Feyenoord in the Netherlands.
I have won my first match in the Champions Cup, against Zenit with 2-1
But i lost the second match with 4-0.
How is this possible, i played with the same tactic, and 1 or 2 diffrent players.
We had a competition match 3 days before, we have won that with 0-7

Impossible to say with no info. Each game is different as well, so just because you won 1 game, doesn't mean you'll automatically win the next.

First of all teams that win the league can lose 4-0.

secondly you are playing in Holland, you win 7-0 (I'm guessing against a poor team)

you play zenit in the 'champions league'

so zenit come from a higher league and must have finished in the top few spots. So basically you've gone from playing a poor team, to playing a better team from a better division Using the same tactics.

There's your answer.

and if it happens again when you are a much better side, then that's football

First of all teams that win the league can lose 4-0.

secondly you are playing in Holland, you win 7-0 (I'm guessing against a poor team)

you play zenit in the 'champions league'

so zenit come from a higher league and must have finished in the top few spots. So basically you've gone from playing a poor team, to playing a better team from a better division Using the same tactics.

There's your answer.

and if it happens again when you are a much better side, then that's football

Okay, I just thought it was weird, but my team is playing worse then normal now, is there an explanation for this?

Again that's football,

everyone goes through a bad patch, some longer than others. You can go through a patch of 4 fixtures against the top 4 and get 10-12 points then 3-4 months later play the bottom 4 and get 2 points.

plenty of different things affect this, there are so many things like in real life that affect this.

The he only thing I can say to you is, some people like to stick to their guns and play the same players and same tactics, some like to swap and change tactics and players when they're going through a bad patch. I in the past have done both, none works more than the other. Just stick with it and use you're own style of management. You will learn what works for you and what doesn't