Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Sonic Unleashed

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VjxnhXs7Mqs&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VjxnhXs7Mqs&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I think it looks like it could be pretty good. I hope they do come up with a good Sonic game as I would love to buy it!

Reaction score
The last sonic game was terrible i hope this one is a bit more old school

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well it looks rather fast, which is interesting. Not sure how much skill is involved tho lol.

Reaction score
i used to love the sonics but i reckon less than half was skill, most of the parts are you just rolling fast as **** round then the skill comes when knackin the bosses!

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
Meh they've ruined it now. The fast bits looked awesome but half of the game is spent as a stupidly slow were-hog where you just have to beat enemies up and do crappy platforming. :( Guess I won't be getting this now.

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
So there's a few reviews for this game out now and yeah you guessed it... it's rubbish yet again. :(

Last edited:
Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeh I was reading one on Eurogamer earlier. Gave it a 4/10.

Reaction score
It's prob just as bad as the last one :( Can you download the original from xbl?

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeh you can get Sonic 1 & 2 from XBL.