Sorry To Be A Pain...

efc4eva

Reaction score
Hi all...

Sorry to be a pain, but i want to change the competition names to the real ones!

Although, im having some trouble doing this, i download the file, and it says the folders to put them in cant be found!

If any of you know how to do it or have any other alternatives it would be much appreciated :)

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Ahhh i think i know why!?

I dont have a Sports Interactive file in my program files, neither do i have a Steam file!?

This is truly confusing!

If you don't have a Sports Interactive File you ******, I'm pretty sure if you've installed FM10, it will appear though.

Hmmmm, im playing on it as we speak!

I run it through steam and i have recently got Windows 7!

i have no idea what to do!?

There has to be a Steam folder inside Program Files if you have Steam installed. You're obviously not looking hard enough...

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2010

Nope, im being deadly serious.... there is nothing there! no sports interactive or steam!

Last edited:
Try this...

SS_2010-01-31_13-05-57.jpg

I do that and it just says " Steam"!
Reckon Un-install job?

Does it not tell you the location of if when you hover your mouse over?

I had a similiar issue with steam but I managed to work a way around it although I can't access my steamfiles.

Does it not tell you the location of if when you hover your mouse over?

No Sean, Just says "Steam" :S

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:13 PM ----------

reckon if i re-install both steam and fm, it will re-apply the program files?

Try installing Steam again then. See if that set up the program files folders.

Try installing Steam again then. See if that set up the program files folders.

Nah mate, its still not having it! I un-install the re-install but it still does not appear in program files! Please help!

Right click over fm 2010 And click open file location

Windows 7 I think he said :)

Could be wrong though ;)

Windows 7 I think he said :)

Could be wrong though ;)

My bad :p

I have a" Program Files (x86)" folder, if you do, have you checked that one? That's where all my Steam & SI files are located.

My bad :p

I have a" Program Files (x86)" folder, if you do, have you checked that one? That's where all my Steam & SI files are located.

Nope...There is nothing like that in my program files! :S
Does anybody know hwo to do it manually?

i seriously think its summt to do with Windows 7 myself...