geno10

Reaction score
So after thousand of tactics with PSG, i left it cause it was impossible to win lol

I created Juventus , with Liverpool tactic, didnt buy any player, cause im fan of juventus and didnt wanna put players that arent in real juve haha :O

So I won Serie A , but cause of many injuries had a **** Champions league.

Then I tryed chelsea but liverpool tactic didnt work, so I tryed a 352 tactic i found on web, and I won premier with 15 pts more then others and won Champions league vs barcellona, all in first season.

I bought Pirlo and Nesta ( Terry Nesta Carvelho / Alex are like rocks )

What kinda made me sad was that in this tactic u got 2 Forwards, and 1 its the target man, and the other its the play maker ( LOL ? )

I dont get which idea the creator had, but I changed playmaker to pirlo on mid field and I was loosing, then i tryed again this **** idea to put Anelka as playmaker ( or Pato when I used it ) and all worked like a charm, first match of the season was vs Man Utd, won 6-0, then 4-0 liverpool etc.

Drogba top scorer in premier league and CL.

But how can a game like this allow me to put playmaker a forward player and let me win easily ?

I mean I can understand if it was playmaker the AMC, but the forward , isnt a bit out of ordinary ? :'(

can you put a link to download this tactic, I m going try with arsenal.
Thanks!

unless you put screenshots and a link to the tactic its very hard for people to take this thread seriously.
No disrespect intended

have to check out where i found it and didnt want to put link to other FM site, I find that not much respectfull for Fm base hehe :p