pafc 4eva

Reaction score
Hi I am managing Plymouth Argyle and in the year 2013 I have successfully got us into the Premier League. The transfer window was not as big as you would expect as I aimed to keep the core of the squad similar to the season before. I have used various tactics and in our first 3 games we are seriously struggling. We lost 4-0 to Liverpool and 5-0 to Manchester City using 4-4-2 and 4-3-3/4-5-1 formations. For the game against Fulham we used a 4-2-3-1 formation which helped us get a 1-1 draw. However I am only used to creating attacking tactics and defensively we are very weak. In terms of going forward we are decent but there just isn't enough support for them. Any ideas of how to get the balance of attacking and defending correct will be a great help. I will show you my squad so if you could also show me your lineup then that would also be greatly appreciated.|)
View attachment 162867

I'm sure a meaner mod will sort you....but

4-2-1-2-1

GK Larrieu
RB Zubar
CB Spence
CB Mouyokolo
LB Bhasera
DMC Walton
DMC Fletcher
MC Kightly
AMR Ward
AML Patterson
ST Blake

Man Marking, Narrow, Counter attacking, deep defence.

Win now, thank me later.

Boom.

Disclosure: I know nothing, don't trust me.

Redders being nice? WTF

Some improvements needed to your squad and get Brandy out he is a league 1 striker.

When i first went up i played a 4-5-1 with pretty much the settings Redders said.

Finished 17th and then improved my squad and finished 15th now onto my next season :)

yeh Brandy is pathetic. I had him on trial at Barnet in L2 and decided against offering him a contract, woeful player. That's why I took him out of your line-up.

go 4 better quality,ur squard is vulnerable..get free agents in da spanish la liga,also try 2 get good playas on loan from better teams..gud luck,u gonna nid it coz it aint easy wen u'v just bin promoted!!