mala1985

Reaction score
Has anyone who has played as liverpool noticed that Kyrgiakos is one of the best defenders on fm10 the first few seasons i cant quite believe it myself but hes solid and reliable and pops up with goals this season his stats are played 26 scored 8 including a hat trick against birmingham 9 man of the matches 4 assists and an av rating of 7.68 hes the first name on the team sheet. If anyone wants to buy him he has a 3.5 million pound buy out clause at the start of the game aswell which is a bargain

lol'ed at the tittle.

he is not that great. Also what kind of defender scores a hat trick?
Apart from corner bug.

i know he shoulnt be good but he just doesnt play bad on any version of the game. and his hat trick was one from a corner one from the edge of the box and a penalty i dont know why he was takin a penalty coz my usual penalty taker milevskyi was still on the pitch. But seriously hes a rock at the back

If you want to buy a good greek defender, Go buy Sokratis Papastathopoulos he's a much better defender, and a prospect for the future .

On the other note, you can always get 2 top defenders for free in the start of second season.
Nelson Rivas, Nicolas Burdisso , Hope that helped.

has anyone played him in their team consistantly i only did because agger and skrtle are injured at the start of the first season and now no one can displace him he plays better than otamendi

Just because a DC scores a hat-trick(probably from corners), doesn't make him a legend. Plenty of DC better than him.

I've had a DC score a hat-trick before not impossible all from attack the far post

im not saying because hes scored a hat trick hes a legend im saying that in 3 seasons in just the league hes played 92 scored 29, 15 assists 35 man of the matches won player of the season european defender of the year and his av ratings for the year are season 1, 7.82 , season 2, 7.78 and season 3, 7.68 i think thats enough to make him alegend in my team

He is actually very good in game (And out of game), very good player to have

I just started a network game and could use him cheers man! I totally agree with him being a legend, I had a similar one with Michael Eneramo, 1.1m and was top scorer first season for Saint-Etienne and carried it on through out his career there! even scored 2 in the CL final and had no problem sitting on the bench! I'd highly recommend him as a back up!

eneramo looks decent hes got 27 in 30 for his team on my save game might just sign him see if he can give milevskyi and torres a fight for their place

i know he shoulnt be good but he just doesnt play bad on any version of the game. and his hat trick was one from a corner one from the edge of the box and a penalty i dont know why he was takin a penalty coz my usual penalty taker milevskyi was still on the pitch. But seriously hes a rock at the back
If a player has already scored two goals in a match and you get a penalty the rest of the team will let him take it (even if he sucks at penalties) so he has a chance at getting the hat-trick.

the real greek legend is papastathopolous. he is a superb defender. often enough i had to play him as right back and he ended being on the team of the year, as a rightback! And he is a solid defender, a great header too. But what i love about this guy is this.

acmilanvrmadrid.png

It doesnt get any bigger than a central defender at the tender age of 21 scoring a 25 yard screamer at the edge of the box, AGAINST REAL MADRID in the champions league leg IN THE 94TH MINUTE. had papastathopolous not scored, i would have been kicked out by away goals.

Btw, as you can see, my defence held out pretty well after sissoko was sent off. i used all 3 subs and pirlo got injured and i inevitably played with 9 men. He held the backline really well and for some odd reason went up to attack and scored a beauty of a goal.

Kyrgiakos is seriously underrated in my eyes, hes solid at the back and a real asset in defending from corners. He can also be a massive threat in the opposition box from corners.

Ive never played him that much but when i have he defo plays surprising well.

25 yarder, from a defender? sounds like the corner exploit but i dont want to accuse, :D

25 yarder, from a defender? sounds like the corner exploit but i dont want to accuse, :D

it was from open play, he was my cover defender so he roams forward, and i was using control so we had a lot of possession, he just came up and took a shot.

Corner exploits make the game boring, i can win every game much more easily if i used corner exploits :)

I hard Arne Friedrich score a 35 yarder against Sevilla in the Copa Del Rey Semi - final.