transferking

Reaction score
Finished second in my second season behind ManU - their 4312 seems to be unstoppable for everybody ATM.
But anyway, all good and preparing for debut in Champions League. Need bigger and better squad for that, ofc.

Thus asking for you suggestions:
- GK: Muslera, Reina or Ruffier? Perin (8-9M)? Should I keep Forster as back-up or sell? Also have Sam Johnstone.
- DR: settled with Clyne and Peruzzi.
- DL: need new one to compete with Bertrand.
- 2xDC: Balanta, Gardos and Munoz have been good, also have Coates, but that's not enough I guess.
- DMC: Wanyama, Cork and when needed Schneiderlin will do it.
- 2xMC: Ward-Prowse, Wanyama, Schneiderlin, but also Davis have been excellent customers. But need more quality and quantity, current roles roaming playmaker and central mid. Fernandinho, Milner f.e. available, both ca 6M; Sergi Roberto 3,6M, Banega 11M, McArthur 10M, Ramires 9M, Fellaini 7M, Nainggolan 9M.
- AMR (ins.fw): Long was league's best goalscorer playing here and as striker! Ramirez, Tadic and Davis as decent back-ups, but probably will sell at least Tadic. Mirallas 15M, dos Santos 10M, Cerci 9M?
- AML (winger): Mane and Sarabia doing well enough. Any recommendations?
- ST (complete fw): Fierro has adapted and started to score really quickly. As mentioned, Long also excellent. That's why Mayuka, Pelle and probably Gallagher are surplus to requirements. Still thinking about adding someone: Rodrigo, Mitrovic (pretty expensive already), Ferreyra, Zapata...?

Thx and Merry Christmas everyone
^^)

I just won the league with Southampton first season, ive brought in Balanta, Murillo (CB), Vallejo (CB), Alderwield (On loan again), Bertrand (On loan again), Peruzzi (RB), Lucas Romero (DM), Ruben Neves (DM) Adem Maher (CM), Reed (Promoted), Barbosa (ST)

For starters decided to grab Sergi Roberto for bargain 3,6M.
Now have to decide what to do with JWP - ManU has tabled bid worth 47M (9M upfront, 17,25M over 12 months, other bonuses per league, country etc appearances). Still probably won't sell - showing real intention we're growing club.