Ross-Galloway

Reaction score
Hi guys :) I have decided myself to start running a signature of the week competition for Football Manager 2011. Now this maybe run slightly different to the way that previous competitions like this one but I'm sure all you graphic experts will catch on ;)

Each week I will update this opening paragraph with the the things that I would like to be included in this weeks sig. I will also include the deadline for when the sig must be posted and any other information. I will also post all of the entries for that week here so you can easily vote for each person.

The rules:

1. Please do not spam this thread as otherwise people will lose track of the sigs that have been posted.
2. The sig must include what I specify
3. DO NOT COPY OTHER PEOPLES WORK.
4. Any entries after deadline will not be counted

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time for Week 2 :)

This week's entry is on a player who won player of the month for Novemeber, Bolton striker

John Elmander

You may include any text or any ideas that you would like in your entry :) Good Luck!!​

Entries must be in by 09/12/10 MIDNIGHT!

Current Entries

Last edited:
Good :) We have one person :) Also, anyone who is competing in the World Cup may also compete in this :)

Good Toddzy :) I'll do one obviously as it will be public votes that decide the winner. Anyone else??

Chucked this together.

ronaldosigz.jpg

Last edited:
Good Good :)

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Almost finished my entry... ;)

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

My entry after a few tries :) Quite proud of it, don't think I'll win though :L

sotw3b.png

ohh forgot to say yes ross im interested and will enter :)

cronaldocopy.png

Not brilliant, but fairly pleased with it, feel I could have done more though.​