Well done mate. It's up to you but your conceding a lot of goals, so try my defensive tactic if you want :) Chris used it and conceded 17 in 60 games :p Link is at the bottom of the sig.

October 2013

Tuesday 1st

Bournemouth 1 - 1 Watford ( Cowie )

Saturday 5th

Watford 2 - 0 Carlisle ( Vuckic, Kierman )

Tuesday 8th

Watford 4 - 2 Leyton Orient - JPT(Daly,Cowie,Elwell,Young)

Saturday 19th

Watford 2 - 2 Rotherham ( Cowie, Kearns )

Saturday 26th

Stockport 2 - 1 Watford ( McEachran )

Wednesday 30th

Leyton Orient 3 - 2 Watford ( Daly, DeMerit )

Cup Draws

Fa Cup : Home : Walsall 9th Nov

JPT : Home : Plymouth 12th Nov

November 2013

2nd - Watford 2 - 1 Middlesbrough - Keene, Vuckic

9th - Watford 4 - 1 Walsall FA Cup - Cowie 2 , Keene 2

12th - Watford 2 - 1 Plymouth JPT - Vuckic, DeMerit

23rd - Watford 1 - 2 Preston - O.G

26th - Crewe 0 - 3 Watford - Keene 3

30th - Watford 3 - 3 Lincoln FA Cup - Daly 2, Kearns

Semi Final - Watford v Cheltenham

Sorry for the long wait but i have been grounded but am back and back for good.

December 2013

Watford 6 - 0 Swindon - L1 - Travner, Vuckic, Keene, Daly, Henderson, Kearns

Leicester 3 - 3 Watford - L1 - Daly, Keene, Kearns

Lincoln 3 - 4 Watford - FA Cup - AET - Keene, Daly, Young, Howarth

Watford 2 - 0 Lincoln - L1 - Daly, Keene

Watford 4 - 0 Cheltenham - JPT semi - Daly 3, Keene

Plymouth 1 - 3 Watford - L1 - Keene 2, Daly

Watford 2 - 0 Bristol Rovers - L1 - Henderson, Daly

Watford 1 - 0 Exeter - L1 - Keene

Maybe an update later tonight if not tommorrow.

Some good results there your team is scoring alot of goals ;)
Good luck for rest of season i will follow it :)

January 2014

Wednesday 1st January - Victoria Park, Hartlepool - 6480 - L1

Hartlepool 1 - 2 Watford - Henderson, Travner

Saturday 4th January - Vicarage Road, Watford - 14760 - Fa Cup 3rd

Watford 2-1 Milwall - Henderson, Keene

Wednesday 8th January - Boundary Park, Oldham - 5857 - L1

Oldham 2 - 2 Watford - Travner, Keene

Sunday 12th January - Vicarage Road, Watford - 16000 - L1

Watford 0 - 3 Norwich

Saturday 18th January - Vicarage Road, Watford - 14724 - L1

Watford 5 - 3 Rochdale - Keene 3, Castaignos 2

Wednesday 22th January -The Weston Stadium, Colchester -9511-JPT

Colchester 2 - 2 Watford - Keene, Young - 1st Leg, Final

Saturday 25th January - Vigarage Road, Watford - 16000 - Fa Cup 4th

Watford 0 - 2 Chelsea

Wednesday 29th January - Preistfield, Gillingham - 5725 - L1

Gillingham 1 - 1 Watford - Keene

Johnstone Paint Trophy Update
Since Watford are in the south of England they qualifie as a southern team and play other southern teams.

1st round - Watford 3 - 0 Cambridge

2nd Round - Watford 4 - 2 Leyton Orient

Quarters - Watford 2 - 1 Plymouth

Semi - Watford 4 - 0 Cheltenham

Final 1st leg - Colchester 2 - 2 Watford

Final 2nd Leg - Watford 1 - 1 Colchester - Watford win on away goals

So am in the final at Wembley against Oldam which takes part in March.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

February Update

1st Feb. MK Dons 0 - 0 Watford

5th Feb. Blackpool 5 - 3 Watford - Keene, Daly, Travner

8th Feb. Watford 3 - 3 Colchester - Henderson, Daly 2

15th Feb. Millwall 0 - 3 Watford - Young 2, Castaignos

18th Feb. Watford 1 - 1 Colchester - JPT - Daly - Watford win on away goals

22th Feb. Watford 2 - 2 Leyton Orient - Keene, Castaignos

25th Feb. Watford 0 - 2 Bournmouth

With only 1 victory in the league Watford have been caught up in the play off's and are closley followed by about 5 teams.

Hey sorry i haved updated laterly my internet has been crashing ALOT.

Soulsby's March Update

So this is the month which could see where in the league you can finish. Could Watford win at Wembley or could Soulsby get it all wrong? Find out now !

1st March - Carlisle 2 - 6 Watford : Keene, Castaignos 3, Howarth, McEachran
I couldn't believe the final score after the our 1st half display.With a 1-1 half time score you could have never of guessed 7 more goals were still to come. Good start to the month.

8th March - Rotherham 4 - 0 Watford
At half time i told them i expect much better as it was just 2-0. But as soon as they got back onto the pitch they conceaded another and all hope was lost. A game which me and the team must forget.

15th March - Watford 1 - 1 Stockport : Keene
I was quiet happy with the squad after todays result. Against top of the league who had won there last 6. Both goals came late on. As predicted they scored 1st but 1 minute before the 90th minute we equilised. A happy manager will be able to sleep tonight.

22th March - Middlesbrough 1 - 0 Watford
Iam not so angry after todays loss. We had to travel up to the North East and play a team who are on good form. There skipper scored just before halftime but nothing apart from a red card to the Boro's Keeper was all that happened in the second half. The big day is starting to creep up on Watford fans and Mr Soulsby.

26th March - Watford 1 - 0 Oldham : Castaignos
No this isnt the cup final but its just a league game. Evan though these are to two teams heading off to Wembley for the Johnstones Paint Cup. There was a real buzz around Vigarage Road after the game from the Watford fans as they parade through the local streets after a victory over a difficult team. Its 4 more days until the final and both sets of fans are feeling lucky.

30th March - Wembley Stadium - JPT Final - TV
Watford 3 - 3 Oldham : Travner (P), Young, Kearns
An Amazing game after 90 mins but neither side could settle so extra time was needed.Watford could have won it in normal time until Oldhams top goal scorer graps a lifelife line in the 88th minute. Nothing happened the 1st half of extra time but in the 2nd half of extra time somebody had scored. The yellow and white end of Wembley erupted as James Keene scores infront of his fans and goes bilistic. All the Watford players pile onto him as they celebrated. Oldham fans didnt know what to do. A the game continued everybody in the Watford end where chanting Keene's name as Watofrd held on for the Win! Its was the 1st time ever Watford had won the Johnstone's Paint and they will be known as the Champions until next year. What a game ! What a crowd ! What a victory !

The April update will be the most important month this season !

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:23 PM ----------

Its that time of year where teams feel the horrid chance of Relegation or the joy of Promotion. Its definatly April time.

5th April - Preston 3 - 1 Watford : Keene
A disapointing result for the traveling fans as Watford lose a game to a side who are pushing to get clear from the relegation zone. The team are going to have to step up a gear to keep those play off hopes alive.

12th April - Watford 2 - 2 Leicester : Castaignos 2
This is a result which will make the home fans have a happier smile on there faces. A team trying there very best for automatic promotion unable to beat our Watford will do any day. Still no victory though.

15th April - Watford 1 - 1 Crewe : Castaignos
Poor game from Watfords point of view. Unable to win against a team who are almost sertain to go down is disapointing. Watfords loanies will be leaving soon as there contracts get ever closer.

19th April - Swindon 2 - 3 Watford : Keene 3
Watford really tried hard today and they got what they wished for, a win. James Keene stole the limelight again scoring another hat-rick. This could be the start of something good for Watford FC.

21st April - Lincoln 0 - 1 Watford : Henderson
Watford players will have a happy step in there spring after today's away win. Watford 2nd choice keeper Charlie Beckford saved a penelty on the hour make just before Watford took a lead. Only 2 more games left this season and if Watford to stand any hope of play off's they must win !

26th April - Watford 1 - 2 Plymouth : Keene
This is the worst result that Watford fans could have hoped for. A home loss to a team who have just made themselves safe have carried there confidence into todays game and won again. Watford must win away to rock bottom Bristol Rovers who seemingly look liek they wont stop us.

Please leave a small comment so i can update the last month of this season before tonight !!!

Last edited:
Woooooooooo go argyle, go argyle! I mean, unlucky :)

good you beat those dirty people from swindon, a good story and good luck in the future seasons :)

Well with only 1 game left of the season, Watford travel to already relegated Bristol Rovers with a must win to maybe grab a play off place.

10th May - Bristol Rovers 2 - 3 Watford : Keene 2, Henderson
Watford are the luckiest team in Britain as they steal the last play off place on goal difference. If Liam Henderson didnt score that last goal Watfords season would have came to a disapointing close, but can Watford go all the way ?

Coca Cola League 1 Playoff Semi Final Leg 1 - 18th May - TV

Watford 2 - 2 Hartlepool : Keene, Daly
Well iam happy of how the score has ended today as a draw. Watford did take the lead in the 21st minute by James Keene who had just sealed a new 2 year contract with the club. Hartlepool equilised in the early stages of the second half and doubled there lead just soon after. With Watford fans getting ready to leave a chance came begging for Ian Daly who took the chance to make it 2-2. Both sets of fans are happy and are ready for the second leg and to deside who will be going to Wembley.

Coca Cola League 1 Playoff Semi Final Leg 2 - 21st May - TV

Hartlepool 2 - 4 Watford : O.G, Daly, Keene, Travner
Watford had done it! They are going to Wembley yet again after beating Hartlepool away from home. Watford was 3-0 up at half time which gave he team hope but the Manager told them not to get there hopes up and they took that under there wings. Hartlepool did manage to get one back from a counter attack but 10 minutes later Watford were awarded a penelty which Jure Travner hammered it home. Hartlepool did get another very late on but that didnt make any difference as the traveling fans were already celebrating as they could be seeing there team in the Championship next season.

Coca Cola League 1 Playoff Final - 25th May - Wembley - TV

Watford 3 - 3 Bournmouth : Daly 2, Young
What an amazing game was held in London today. A total of 6 goals in normal time as Watford and Bournmouth hd scored between eachother and there was only one solution which would decide which team will lift the playoff trophey.Bournmouth took an early lead as Watford defence was just cut through by there attacking force but straight away Watford had equilised through Ian Daly. He felt like he was on fire and from that feeling he took the ball of a defender a smashed in another just 2 minutes after his 1st. He ran to the crowd as they went bilistic. Bournmouth equilised just before the half hour mark. Half time went by as the two teams went on then bournmuth took the lead again as they pushed fowards. And yet again Watford couldnt stand going behind as they score there 3rd goal of the game. Lewis Young's name was being chanted around the stadium. Full time went with both teams at 3-3. Extra time still couldnt separate the sides so pens it came to. Both teams scored there first 2 and Watford scored there 3rd. Up stud the Bournmouth player to take his but keeper Servet Demont pulled off and amazing save. Both teams scored there next pens. If Ismael Bouzid scores his penelty Watford would go up. He runs up and smashs it the opposite way to the keeper and SCORES !!! Watford had won !! They have been promoted to the Championship ! And thats how the season ends for Watford.

Iam not sure if i should continue this story as ive got a new laptop and have started a new game on there so i will give you up till new years EVE to diside. If nobody comments i will be stating a new thread. :)