Status
Not open for further replies.

leeumoconnor69

Arsenal 3 - 0 Scum
Reaction score
Hey guys, im going to be working on sounds packs for each club in the Premierleague.

If you dont know whati mean by this, i mean that i will be editing the standard match sounds of FM10 to be more suitable to the club you are managing.

So it will be full of the football chants of the club you manage to make match day just a little bit more realistic.

The only draw back with this is when you change clubs, you will need to change sounds packs, the most important thing to remember is to back up your original sound folder.

The first one i am working on is Arsenal as i have already started it.

In this pack it will feature chants such as

Team:
Arsenal F.C
We Hate Tottenham
Arsenal Till I Die
Who's That Team They Call Arsenal
Boring Boring Boring Arsenal
We Won The League In Manchester/White Harte Lane
1-0 To The Arsenal.

Players
Woaaah Theo
Robin Van Pesie
Eduardo Silva Arsenals Number 9
We've Got Cesc Fabregas

Any requests for the pack will be taken into consideration. I don't have too much time on my hand, so don't expect this to be done too soon =]

Thanks leeum this could be very good.

For Liverpool could you include these songs.?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His armband proved he was a red, torres torres
You’ll Never Walk Alone it said, torres torres
We bought the lad from sunny spain, he gets ball, he scores again
Fernando Torres, Liverpool’s number 9

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A number one is Carragher
A number two is Carragher
A number three is Carragher
A number four is Carragher
We all dream of the Jamie Carragher
A Jamie Carragher
A Jamie Carragher
A number five is Carragher
A number six is Carragher
A number seven is Carragher
A number eight Carragher, Carragher
A Jamie Carragehr
A Jamie Carragher
A number nine is Carragher
A number ten, Carragher
A number eleven is Carragher
A twentythree Carragher, Carragher

Thanks leeum this could be very good.

For Liverpool could you include these songs.?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His armband proved he was a red, torres torres
You’ll Never Walk Alone it said, torres torres
We bought the lad from sunny spain, he gets ball, he scores again
Fernando Torres, Liverpool’s number 9

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A number one is Carragher
A number two is Carragher
A number three is Carragher
A number four is Carragher
A Jamie Carragher
A Jamie Carragher
A number five is Carragher
A number six is Carragher
A number seven is Carragher
A number eight Carragher, Carragher
A Jamie Carragehr
A Jamie Carragher
A number nine is Carragher
A number ten, Carragher
A number eleven is Carragher
A twentythree Carragher, Carragher

the torres one yeh, the caragher one is a bit too long

the torres one yeh, the caragher one is a bit too long

Yeah true,

I will try find some smaller ones.

If you need any help finding songs or anything else you have my msn ill be happy to lend a hand.

aha its alright i have a website for it that has hundreds for each club, i just record them with me phone, and the quality is suprisingly amazing, then i have to convert the files from wma to mp3, rename them, and so on, so could take a while as my attention span is low :p

aha its alright i have a website for it that has hundreds for each club, i just record them with me phone, and the quality is suprisingly amazing, then i have to convert the files from wma to mp3, rename them, and so on, so could take a while as my attention span is low :p

I am sure there is a program on the internet that records songs ect ect and the quality is ace ill try find out what it is and i will let you no.

What is the website by the way.?

Not sure if this is useful too you but if you have a look around some of the PES sites there are lots of chant packs available for pretty much every team on the game. Might be easier just downloading them and changing them around.

eg. http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=73750

You have to have for Sunderland:
(to the song Rehab)
They try to take the ball past Nyron,
But he said NO NO NO

Good look with this Liam. I'll definitely give it a download when you're done.

I'm so looking forward to this when it comes out :p ...May even add a couple of Liverpool ones for myself now, but well done leeum, good find with the site also.

I'm so looking forward to this when it comes out :p ...May even add a couple of Liverpool ones for myself now, but well done leeum, good find with the site also.

well i wanted to do something different than just graphics, i downloaded someones sound pack the other day that was modified and it is much better for the game, so im hoping this all goes well,

Status
Not open for further replies.