Sounness buying Wolves?

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
Anyone heard anything about this? Ive only managed to catch a tiny bit about it on the radio

So is that the only way he can get back into football? He wasn't that bad ;)

If anyones willing to put money up for players and push the club forward bring him on! Mr McCarthy might feel a bit threatend though :eek:

Nice one for the links

So is that the only way he can get back into football?

lol seems that way. bit strange a manager buying a club, will be interestin to see what happens

lol seems that way. bit strange a manager buying a club, will be interestin to see what happens

Ive been wondering if he thinks hes had it as a manager and wants to control a club as opposed to a team. If he leaves the management side alone I think hes run the club well. He wants to invest in the team which can only mean hes serious and ambitious. The board at Wolves is dry and needs a shake-up, I think it would be a good move.

read in paper today that owner rejected his £20 million bid.......even though it matched the valuation!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...all.html?in_article_id=427681&in_page_id=1779

The Express & Star have reported that JEZ MOXEY has said the deal has been rejected, and the actual ownership of the club have said nothing. Moxey will be (rightly) ******** himself as he will be the first out the door under a new regime. He was only installed to recoup some of Sir Jacks money, which hes done.

Until Sir Jack ultimately goes public no-one really knows whats happening. Graemes offer is till open, and the stakes have been upped as two other parties are interested.

i remembr wen the fans after the games wer shouting moxey out, although i was only 10 so i dont have a clue why lol

Its because Moxey is a money man, thats all. He was installed to run the club as a business. As long as it was profit making (which they will have done vastly the last few years) he was doing his job. Thats why there was no serious money spent in the Premiership.

Its understandable why the fans hated him as they were paying more money for a poorer 'product'. Stoke fams were delirious when Wolves poached him!The general concesus among fans has been for years that they want him out, and I for one agree.

Sir Jack rebuilt the club but got ****** off with its constant failings and wanted some of his money back - fair play to him. But his offers been met and he should let it go.

I love the way you backed that statement up with facts. **** :D

Well whilst he was MANAGER of newcastle he kinda ****** everything up, so i doubt he's gonna do much in FULL CONTROL of wolves. I can't see him having lots of money also.